Are their any pedals or modules designed for the vocals, that'll give um a kind of shaky chorus and double the vocals? Or is their any guitar effect that will work well with the vocals?
I'm going to be using Death grunt/screaming with this, and I kinda wanna create a really desperate and Meshugga kinda sound.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Simultaneously use two different vocals ranges at once, and making them sound all wavy...
Sounds a wee bit difficult.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
If you have a flanger or chorus pedal, why not try running your mic thru them and see what you get? I know people like to use the EHX Frequency Analyzer for a "robotic" sound on vocals. Maybe you'll get the results you're looking for from another guitar pedal.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
phaser work well with vocals, as do certain pitch shifters, if you want something really crazy, get a synth with a good vocoder built in.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm