I was on eBay, and I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/STAR-TRASH-PARIS-HILTON-AUCTION-GOURMET-DOG-FOOD-CAN_W0QQitemZ110143085287QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$15,000 for an empty can of dog food? That's outrageous. That's half of what Yngwie Malmsteen's Ferrari went for.

Is anyone here incredibly obsessed with celebrities? What's the most outrageous thing you've done to meet a celebrity or claim something that was once in their possesion?
Last edited by kiefermatot at Jun 27, 2007,
That's sad that someone would buy this, let alone pay 15,000 dollars for the trash of a ***** who has done absolutely NOTHING with her life. It is also sad that this is profitable enough that someone would go into a celebrity's trash just to get some random item and sell it.
holy ****

how much do you think i could get for randy blythe's old hat and a signed copy of their first CD back when they were Burn the Priest
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by OIKEYEVIA
its obviously fake... look at all of the bidders names

eBay made changes so the usernames are no longer viewable.
Quote by 14shadesofblue
holy ****

how much do you think i could get for randy blythe's old hat and a signed copy of their first CD back when they were Burn the Priest

I'd pay for the CD. But a hat? LOG isn't well known enough outside of metal/hard rock circles to make a good amount of money off of that.
but they guarantee that the items they are selling were taken from garbage in front of the celebrity's house !!!!!!!!!

holy **** i wish i had 15 grand lol
Quote by daytripper75
its ebay.ca

what did you expect?

theyre obessed with our american celebrities up there.

Yes, very
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by kiefermatot
eBay made changes so the usernames are no longer viewable.

So what you're saying is that bidder 6 has this craze to bid over 20 times when not challenged?
40 bidders...wow.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Virtuoso883
So what you're saying is that bidder 6 has this craze to bid over 20 times when not challenged?

When a high maximum bid is placed by a user, and a different user bids under that amount, that user will keep getting outbid automatically, until they bid over the maximum bid left by the user who placed it. You cannot see maximum bids. Only the minumum amount needed is used when a bid is placed.
Quote by kiefermatot
I was on eBay, and I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/STAR-TRASH-PARIS-HILTON-AUCTION-GOURMET-DOG-FOOD-CAN_W0QQitemZ110143085287QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$15,000 for an empty can of dog food? That's outrageous. That's half of what Yngwie Malmsteen's Ferrari went for.

Is anyone here incredibly obsessed with celebrities? What's the most outrageous thing you've done to meet a celebrity or claim something that was once in their possesion?

EAT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! through a straw
*bids*
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by 14shadesofblue
holy ****

I'll give you 10$ for the hat
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
I'll give you 10$ for the hat

I don't even know what your talking about, but Ill give you $12 for the hat.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine