Hey guys. I'm looking at some overdrive and distortion pedals. I'm currently looking at the Boss OS-2 and a Digitech Bad Monkey overdrive. I'm doing this because mainly because I just don't like the lack of control I get over my distortion on the vox, either too much, or too little. Can you give me the pros and cons of each, and feel free to recommend me some others. I assume running these through clean channel should be fine. I might test it out at a guitar store near me if I get the chance.

I already have the Danelectro Fish and chips 7 band EQ that I'm also looking at.

P.S. I'm also looking at wah-wah pedals, for obvious reasons. I already have the Dunlop Original Crybaby written down. Pros and cons of that? And any others I should look at?

P.S.S. Overdrive can be 70 bucks, and the wah pedal can be around 80 to 90 bucks. American dollars of course.

Thanks guys.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Lost my tubergity to a Valveking.
check the ultimate wah thread for the wah

and about the os-2 - i have it, its nice if you wanna mix some nice dist and overdrive tones, but for simply dist or simply od i suggest looking elsewhere

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Thanks. That's an important piece of info for me.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Lost my tubergity to a Valveking.
if you don't mind a dirtier OD, the ZW-44 isn't a bad option, but otherwise I would say OCD or Tubescreamer for your OD.
^70 bucks wont get you an OCD. bad monkey isnt that bad really. dont get a GCB95 crybaby, vox is a much better choice.