today was my lucky day because i went to guitar center to buy a Jackson DKMG Dinky but ended up with a Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR straight out of the box for 300$.

well heres the story

i went to guitar center to get the Jackson but when i went to look for it there were none so i asked someone if they had any in stock but what i didnt know was that i asked the manager of the store(this will show importance later in the story). well he check for it and found one in the backroom and then he said that he has a better guitar than that Jackson because he told me that Jackson was bought out 2 years ago by fender and the Quality of the guitars suck because they started using laminated wood on some of the models and only good jacksons were the Randy Rodes guitars. Well he brought out the Schecter Straight out of the box and we jammed a little on it and i loved it. It came with an orginal floyd rose, not the licensed one, emg 81/85, and Grover tuners. after we jammed he told me that i deserve that guitar, and BAM he does this whispery type of voice saying "heres the deal ill give you the Schecter of 300$ no tax added as long as you dont tell anybody". and i told him "what if the manager finds out, i dont want to get you fired" and he goes "dude i am the manger!!!", so i told him lets do it. so he rings it up i pay him the $300 and i go home with the Schecter

and he told me any time i go in the store and i want go buy equipment i can just talk to him so he can cut the price off whatever i buy.

arent i lucky?!!!
MY GEAR
-Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Black Cherry Finish)
-D'addrio XL (0.10 - 0.46) Strings
-Line 6 Spider II 210
-Dunlop Jazz III Picks
Damn you straight to hell.

Not so much because of the guitar, but because now you're getting price cuts for gear.

Lucky SOB.
F.U.B.A.R.
pics or it didnt happen.

I'm guessing it did, ****ing sweet dude. Where I work (Musiciansfriends) I get free gear and dicountd stuff, but thats sweet he did that.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Lucky bastard... That's just... uggh... I mean, yay for you and all, but uggh...
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by AxE MaStEr 666
...After we jammed he told me that i deserve that guitar, and BAM he does this whispery type of voice saying "heres the deal ill give you the Schecter of 300$ no tax added as long as you dont tell anybody". and i told him "what if the manager finds out, i dont want to get you fired" and he goes "dude i am the manger!!!", so i told him lets do it. so he rings it up i pay him the $300 and i go home with the Schecter

and he told me any time i go in the store and i want go buy equipment i can just talk to him so he can cut the price off whatever i buy.

arent i lucky?!!!

No. You're dead because when said manager reads this, he'll take the address from their database and come to your house and rape and kill you. You broke his trust. Now you'll pay with your anal virginity. But, that's probably worth about what you saved. Lucky ****.
Now, all you need is a better amp.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by AxE MaStEr 666

arent i lucky?!!!

You realize that he wants you to pay the rest of the fee off in *********, right?
Spiral Out
The manager obviously just wants to see your nipples.

Still, that's awesome! I wish Britian wasn't such a rip-off country.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Can I touch you? That way maybe your luck my pass to me
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
Can I touch you? That way maybe your luck my pass to me

yea me too...I'd need it
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by AxE MaStEr 666
today was my lucky day because i went to guitar center to buy a Jackson DKMG Dinky but ended up with a Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR straight out of the box for 300$.

well heres the story

i went to guitar center to get the Jackson but when i went to look for it there were none so i asked someone if they had any in stock but what i didnt know was that i asked the manager of the store(this will show importance later in the story). well he check for it and found one in the backroom and then he said that he has a better guitar than that Jackson because he told me that Jackson was bought out 2 years ago by fender and the Quality of the guitars suck because they started using laminated wood on some of the models and only good jacksons were the Randy Rodes guitars. Well he brought out the Schecter Straight out of the box and we jammed a little on it and i loved it. It came with an orginal floyd rose, not the licensed one, emg 81/85, and Grover tuners. after we jammed he told me that i deserve that guitar, and BAM he does this whispery type of voice saying "heres the deal ill give you the Schecter of 300$ no tax added as long as you dont tell anybody". and i told him "what if the manager finds out, i dont want to get you fired" and he goes "dude i am the manger!!!", so i told him lets do it. so he rings it up i pay him the $300 and i go home with the Schecter

arent i lucky?!!!

And didnt that work a charm
Anyway, great you got that luck.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by AxE MaStEr 666

well heres the story

arent i lucky?!!!

Lies. Jackson probably made better guitars before they became a part of Fender, but that the quality is bad and that the Rhoads guitars are the only good ones is wrong. That's his opinion, not a fact. The Schecter is probably better than the DKMG, with the Original FR and everything, but the Jackson isn't bad.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
at most people who doubt the price cut
1: he may still get a small comission
2: its possible it was an old model they had to clear before they could get new ones in.
just my $0.02.
Anyway congrats on the guitar man.
seriously, this sounds just like a situation from a 50's homosexuality prevention propaganda film. Be cautious, young feller.
I love my Schecter<3
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by AxE MaStEr 666

well heres the story

arent i lucky?!!!

That just sounds like a dogey sales technique he used to offload some **** on you.
Quote by AxE MaStEr 666
he does this whispery type of voice saying "heres the deal ill give you the Schecter of 300$ no tax added as long as you just close your eyes and suck on this.."
*BAM*
and he knocked me unconscious!
and then i little while later i woke up and my bottom was hurting real bad , and my face was all sticky and the manager was like
"ok, here's that schecter you wanted kid, if you tell your parents about this i'll have to kill you , do you understand, "

i thought wow thats a good deal!
he was pretty strange but oh well i got a schecter! what a nice guy!

arent i lucky?!!!

fixed
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
I had something like that happen with my Les Paul. It was $800 but because it was a birthday present they lowered it to $700. I still had to give my parents $100 tho.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by tehREALcaptain
at most people who doubt the price cut
1: he may still get a small comission
2: its possible it was an old model they had to clear before they could get new ones in.
just my $0.02.
Anyway congrats on the guitar man.

+1. if something stays on the shelf for too long it will get a price reduction eventually to get some space on the floor or wall if its hanging.

PSN ID: ArranP
"As long as you don't tell anyone"

/me closes thread and sends link to manager

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Sure, it starts out as that. The next thing you know, this guy invites you over to his house for dinner, and then BAM!

Butt rape.
Quote by Kiwi Ace
No offense, but what what makes you so special that the manager of a guitar store would randomly knock a guitar that normally retails for $800 down to $300 for you? I mean surely thats hardly even covering his costs?! It's not that I doubt you, it just seems strange.

well i pretty much go there like 4 times a week to talk with my friend, she a greeter when you enter the store. the manger(well now that i know that hes the manager i use to think it was one of her friends)doesnt mind at all and sometimes i talk to him about music(. i also play the guitars there so i actually know which guitars would be good for my playing style.

i guess i got it the price cut for going there so much.
MY GEAR
-Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Black Cherry Finish)
-D'addrio XL (0.10 - 0.46) Strings
-Line 6 Spider II 210
-Dunlop Jazz III Picks