Page 1 of 2
Look at this guy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HC60XNiS-MQ

It's so hilarious. He (bongpack420) is so retarded. He puts down all things not metal, and then calls me close minded, and now he says that he's going to kill me. I told him my address because he said that he would come kick my ass for liking Paul Gilbert more than Dimebag, and now he's saying that his "computer program" is tracking my IP and now knows my real address (eventhough I posted my real one before). He's a hilarious little git. But I'll be damned if I didn't say he's probably the only person I've ever seen on the internet who made me want to punch my computer.

Post more youtube idiots!
Quote by tunasband
lol is it safe to give your address to a guy like that?

Eh. I have bad habits. But he says that I'm immature, then he says that he's going to kill me for having a different opinion than him.

Hmm...
Quote by tunasband
if you die, can i become necrophelic with your corpse?

+1
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by tunasband
if you die, can i become necrophelic with your corpse?

As long as you clean up afterwards.
Quote by the fag on youtube
no, actually paul gilbert is self centered he thinks he better than anyone, but he did admit dimebag is better.

Quote by tunasband
LOL...
I wonder if he's really gonna go over there?
What if he did? What would be your plan?
Just curious.

Well I have absolutely no social life, and I stay inside. I know the combination to my dad's 2 gun cabinets, and I have 5 pure bred boxers who don't like particularly new people.
fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, even when you win, you're still a retard.

and btw, i love how many times you said "ok, i'm done" and then you keep going and going, then say "I give up, I'm done with you" then he replys, and you start up another round.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, even when you win, you're still a retard.

and btw, i love how many times you said "ok, i'm done" and then you keep going and going, then say "I give up, I'm done with you" then he replys, and you start up another round.

I know! It's so hard to not try and correct such ignornance.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

I love how you used a joke that is about 5 years old.
Quote by Peebo
I love how you used a joke that is about 5 years old.

+1

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by lawlz01
Well I have absolutely no social life, and I stay inside. I know the combination to my dad's 2 gun cabinets, and I have 5 pure bred boxers who don't like particularly new people.

Oh.
So that's why you're picking fights with people on YouTube comments.

Okay. That's cleared up.
Fag.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Oh.
So that's why you're picking fights with people on YouTube comments.

Okay. That's cleared up.
Fag.

Yeah, I picked a fight on Youtube. Go get your kicks somewhere else. i bet you feel accomplished for calling me a fag for no reason, don't you, emo-kid?
Quote by lawlz01
Yeah, I picked a fight on Youtube. Go get your kicks somewhere else. i bet you feel accomplished for calling me a fag for no reason, don't you, emo-kid?

Look! You're at it again!
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath

Look! You're at it again!

You're so clever. I wish I was as cool as you.
Ok, instead of taking out your teenage anger of having no friends on randoms on YouTube. Listen to Linkin Park like all the other depressed teenagers.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
Ok, instead of taking out your teenage anger of having no friends on randoms on YouTube. Listen to Linkin Park like all the other depressed teenagers.

+1

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by myself101

I just had to listen to a Paul Gilbert solo because I didn't know what I was looking for.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero

I just had to listen to a Paul Gilbert solo because I didn't know what I was looking for.

I dunno who's funnier; you, or the thread starter.
Spiral Out
Quote by Vincent745!
Shut the **** up.

... is it really you??

I don't think so, but just in case...

UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH UREH

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Yes, it's me bitch. I am back! I was just looking over UG and decided to reply to that jackass.
Quote by Vincent745!
Yes, it's me bitch. I am back! I was just looking over UG and decided to reply to that jackass.

Yeah right its you. My name is Laurence. What is my last name?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Vincent745!

no, you're not

he didn't have a "!" in his name and he joined ages ago not 5 MINUTES AGO
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Vincent745!
How the **** should I know?

Because the real Scott and I had a discussion, and he mocked my last name.

You are not Vincent. Go home.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I am Vincent745. I swear to god. I swear to anything you would want me to swear to. Rocker69, I don't remember you... I don't remember what I mocked your last name by.
Quote by myself101
no, you're not

he didn't have a "!" in his name and he joined ages ago not 5 MINUTES AGO

i re-registered dumbass
Quote by Rocker_69
Because the real Scott and I had a discussion, and he mocked my last name.

You are not Vincent. Go home.

Tou-freaking-che
Quote by Vincent745!
i re-registered dumbass

Stop trying to salvage a failed argument.
Quote by lawlz01
Look at this guy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HC60XNiS-MQ

It's so hilarious. He (bongpack420) is so retarded. He puts down all things not metal, and then calls me close minded, and now he says that he's going to kill me. I told him my address because he said that he would come kick my ass for liking Paul Gilbert more than Dimebag, and now he's saying that his "computer program" is tracking my IP and now knows my real address (eventhough I posted my real one before). He's a hilarious little git. But I'll be damned if I didn't say he's probably the only person I've ever seen on the internet who made me want to punch my computer.

Post more youtube idiots!

If you die, can I have your gear?
Page 1 of 2