... definitely qualifies as a great movie. i've been excited about this for awhile. my friends and i showed up an hour and a half before the midnight showing with advanced tickets. a smaller crowd the theater, some kids we knew, some guys and girls we didn't. but we all had one thing in common: a die hard love for die hard. and none of us were disappointed. we were all joking around cracking up with each other before the movie started, it was a bonding experience i'd liken to when i saw snakes on a plane's first showing in town. (my friend and i did an acapella version of the "die hard" sogn by guyznite and got a dollar from a guy who was so impressed! ... maybe cause my friend told him we wrote it -_- )

the movie itself is awesome. it's a ton better than die hard II. not as great as the first one ... but that's hard to beat. i'd rank it as a tie with my personal favorite die hard film (with a vengeance)

if you like action movies, go see it. mcclane is crazy in this one. no one was more skeptical of the pg-13 rating than i was, but honestly, it was a kickass movie. let's face it ... we all know how it's going to end. it's a die hard movie. but it doesn't matter. because it was a great action flick. a great willis flick. a great die hard flick. no matter what the critics say, see it. if you're a die hard fan, you'll love it. great one-liners. lots of funny stuff. a lot of explosions and fighting. pretty good plot as well.

yippee kai yay, motherfuckers.
#DTWD
Word, with a vengence is my favorite too.

i think im gonna go watch the last boy scout now
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by leftybassdude
Word, with a vengence is my favorite too.

nice. sam jackson and bruce willis make a badass team.
#DTWD
I've only seen "Die Hard with a Vengeance" It was pretty good.
I'm hoping to go see the new one pretty soon.
Quote by primusfan
nice. sam jackson and bruce willis make a badass team.

You have two buckets. One has a capacity of 3 gallons, and the other has a capacity of 4 gallons. Your task is to use these two buckets to get 2 gallons of water. How do you do this?
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Loved the first one, instant classic. The second one was the first one in an airport, wasn't as good but still enjoyable. I'm yet to see the third one.

I'm looking foward to 4.0 though. Its not out here yet but me and my friends are planning on going to the advanced screenings
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i hope to see it soon, if it is as good as you say. im a little skeptical. it looks like they might be going too "balls to the walls" on this one. meaning it seems like they might be over doing it with the CGI.

even though the stunts in the trailers look cool, it doesnt look like a die hard movie, you know. would John McClain really crash a car into a helicopter? if so, then Bruce Willis is like wine. (better with age, duh!)
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by leftybassdude
You have two buckets. One has a capacity of 3 gallons, and the other has a capacity of 4 gallons. Your task is to use these two buckets to get 2 gallons of water. How do you do this?

my friend explains it better than i can. fill the five gallon jug all the way. pour that into that three gallon, leaving two in the five gallon. pour out the three gallon jug. pour the five gallon jug's contents into the three gallon jug (now the three is filled with two gallons). fill up the five gallon full again. pour the five gallon into the three gallon until three is full leaving exactly FOUR GALLONS in the five gallon jug.

sam jackson: "you did it, mcclane!"
#DTWD
first one was on last night.

Alan Rickman, you evil, evil man!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm quite excited about this movie. I've seen all the Die hard movies again in the last week. Will probably see it in the theatre soon

Oh yes, I'll be spitting out one-liners for the next few weeks.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
To me the name Live Free or Die Hard somewhat reminds me of Get Rich or Die Trying.

I don't know just the name
I was supposed to see a midnight showing of it last night but that didn't work out. I'll be seeing it Friday though. I've been giddy like a schoolgirl ever since I first saw the preview for it.
You know, I've never saw any of the Die Hards.....

Yes, it's a sad, demeaning thing....but I've just never really thought about it. I know a little about the movies, and they seem awesome, but I've never just never saw them. Which isn't that unusual. I haven't saw about 80% of the best movies ever....

I really need to, though. I want to see the new one as well.

I mean, Kevin Smith's in it, too. So, it has at least one plus from the get go.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I also, have never seen any of the Die Hard movies.

Do I have to watch all of them to get the new one, or are they unrelated?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Just got back from it, and i got one word awesome movie. Bruce Willis is great, does an excellent job once again. Justin Long is funny but seemed pretty one dimensional in the grand scheme of things. The car and helicopter part was awesome.

Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Do I have to watch all of them to get the new one, or are they unrelated?
Plot wise, pretty much unrelated but it would help understand some parts of the movie better.
My and my friend have got pre-release showing tickets at our local UCI cinema
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I don't know what I was more excited to see the first time, the Die Hard 4 trailer or the John Rambo one. Who cares, they both look awesome!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I really can't wait to see it.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
to those folks who havent seen the other die hard movies, dont feel bad. ive never seen rambo. but if you get the chance, just watch 1 and 3. 2 doesnt reallt matter so much.

and i loved the ballad of jone mcclane! awesome old timey movie!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I ****IN SAW IT LAST NIGHT!!!!
i smoked half a bowl, took a swig of whiskey, and wore a ****ing McClane mask!!!!

the only ****ing fan who dressed up!!!!!!
**** yeah!!!!
best movie. ever.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
I ****IN SAW IT LAST NIGHT!!!!
i smoked half a bowl, took a swig of whiskey, and wore a ****ing McClane mask!!!!

the only ****ing fan who dressed up!!!!!!
**** yeah!!!!
best movie. ever.

they make mcclane masks?

before the movie my friend and i got soft pack cigarettes in order to be truly john mcclane-esque.
#DTWD
holy jesus...at the end,..where he shoots the guy THROUGH HIM SELF!>?>!

nearly died of amazingess
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
It was pretty good but sure didn't beat the first one. I found it sad that they dropped the movie down to a PG-13 rating just to make more money. Apparently they subbed in some words to help lower the rating.
Yeah I thought it was pretty good. Kevin Smith as a hacker was nice/weird though I loved his Star Wars basement. Pure chick magnet.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by brendan666
It was pretty good but sure didn't beat the first one. I found it sad that they dropped the movie down to a PG-13 rating just to make more money. Apparently they subbed in some words to help lower the rating.

yeah i thought that was pretty noticeable. like i said before, i was really skeptical going in in the back of my mind. as they say about mcclane though, "there's no way he wouldn't deliver, cause that's his business"
#DTWD
I saw it last week, I loved it. It was certainly better than the Die Hard made before it (Die Hard with a Vengeance). The movie was ridiculous with it's stunts, but hey, it's an action film. Bruce Willis still gots it!
666 BRO