can anyone help me on the nut width i should get?.i'll post a thing of all i have and dont have later on today because i have to find the paper i printed.
wow. haha thats an amazing graduation present haha. What kind of esp are you getting?
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
jesus. lucky guy. last time i used that online estimate form, my custom esp came out to something like $5500. you can buy a lot of cell phones with that money..
no sh*t....i hope i can get it its supposed to be like dave mustaines except im choosing a different color and it has a floyd rose tremolo.i have everything except the width of the nut since im new to using the tremolo i would like a locking nut so i wouldnt have to tune it as much unless i abuse the crap out of the tremolo bar but that wont hapen only in solos or intros or what not.
I don't think your parents realize how much a custom ESP will cost honestly.

100$ vs 5000$?
I'm back, you douchebags.
^ i agree.

nut width is mainly personal preference. your best bet is to try several guitars in shops whose nut widths you know (or else sneakily take a measuring tape with you). that's the only way to be sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeh i dont even know but i figured check out esp before we get it and if its more than a shnit load go aheaad and either get a cell phone or an acoustic