Hi everybody I have a pretty specific question which I hope you all will be able to help me with. I'm trying to record drums, so I have my drums all mic'ed up and they go into my Line 6 UX2 which goes to my computer. The drums sound fine when I record them to Audacity by themselves. I make a click track on audacity to record along to so everything is in time. When I play it through the headphones and try to record the drums I get this horrible clipping noise and the drums are impossible to record. I've tried turning down the drum mics and have them almost to zero and it still clips. I'm not sure if this is Audacity's doing or if it's my Ux2. If anybody has any experience with this I would appreciate any help at all. Thanks in advance for any replies.
do what you want, im just saying theres much better free software out there than audacity
Quote by pillows+32
do what you want, im just saying theres much better free software out there than audacity

Ardour!
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by winno
Try using the Line 6 UX2 with a different program, to target whether the problem resides in Audacity or the UX2.

good idea
i think it's the UX's fault...it wasn't made for drum recording,the signal might be too high/low for it to handle