yea well i got a Dean ML XL lefty its actally a great guitar..its in DEAD NEW condition ive played it for maybe 2 hours no scratchs dings marks at all

i live in USA (north carolina) im selling via paypal shipping is free-to cont. US only!!
im looking for $250 USD ..theres 1 on ebay for $279 save $29 and mine is same condition..im rasing funds for a lefty KH202..

add me on MSN if you have any questions def_leppard_owns@hotmail.com

Scale: 24 3/4"
Frets: 22
Neck Joint: Bolt-On
Body: Basswood
Neck Material: Maple
Machine Heads: Grover Tuners
Inlays: Dot Inlays
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Pickups: Zebra Pickups
Nut Width: 1.68"
Bridge/Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic Bridge

pics directly from themusicfarmonlines Ebay auction i do not have a camera (sis wouldnt let me use it) to take any pics but its in dead mint condition..

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8435/guitarwp6.jpg
Last edited by dimeis#1 at Jun 27, 2007,
im gettin my pics in 5 mins
Last edited by dimeis#1 at Jun 27, 2007,
Man, 3 of these in 3 days. You cant post ebay links! Read the rules
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
hmm lets see -examines the thread- i dont see any ebay links, i see an email address and an imageshack link.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
There was a ebay link earlier
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
there was..but i took it out so hed stop bitc hin just serch "lefty Dimebag" on ebay
so is it for sale on ebay or just on here?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
on here i was just refrencing ebay sence i couldnt get any pics ..but mine is still BRAND new