Does anyone know how to make a layout background thing thats basically a single solid color, yet all it is is a background to the standard mypsace colors? That may sound confusing, but like say you didn't do anything to your profile, and instead of having that grey color, you want something else.

Help?
Copy the code then put it in your about me section or anywere.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Okay, take my myspace for example, you see how it has that standard myspace look, but with the grey colored background? Im trying to keep the standard myspace thing, but with a different colored background, like this for a quick example.

Any better? I know, its confusing.
Oooh, I get it...

http://www.strikefile.com/myspace/

Go to that, and it will let you change the background color, and other stuff if you want. When you choose everything you want, it'll give you a code you can C&P into your profile.

If you're asking about the specific code you type in, I have no clue, sorry. Hope this helps though.
Who dat?
To do what you want, you will need a professional layout site. That, or you can always just code your own. Coding is like, hard though. =/
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

No no, people I get how to make and install a background. Thats not what im asking to do. All I want is a code for a color to accompany the white/tan look. And basically how to take any generator and make said code.

How hard is that to understand?
Thanks for the help so far, though.
if you use any of thoes sites you'll end up with a big box on your page saying

KFJGKDFJ GRAPHICS

which is quite annoying.
Quote by x/taluha

KFJGKDFJ GRAPHICS

Any generator you use is going to try and get there name in there, but you can easily find the link in the code and take it out, therefore no shit like that on your newly edited profile.
Quote by x/taluha

KFJGKDFJ GRAPHICS

which is quite annoying.

He can take it out =P

Thats what I do
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by x/taluha

KFJGKDFJ GRAPHICS

which is quite annoying.

Just remove it from your profile by deleting it in the code
Hoodoo you do Mr. Bellamy
or you could do something completely original and personalised and use a div overlay like i did

www.myspace.com/_dwf_

only requires basic knowledge of photoshop, a free photobucket account, some code which is obtainable from the net (and the ability to edit it slightly in notepad to suit your own design) and some common sense. took me a couple of hours from start to finish, never having done it before.
from daylight...
...into darkness
without the spaces.

< body background= "insert color here" >

^

there actually is a space there.
Music= life. without music i would probably shoot myself.
Quote by Metallica rulz
as your avatar is tits bouncing

Quote by rabidguitarist

apparantly, 67% of 'emos' can spell better than you.

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.
i make profiles i know you take the damn code out im not an idiot i was just telling him.
There isn't a fat chance in hell i'd ever be able to program my own thing, nor do I really want it to get to that level.

I know for a fact this is probably one of the simplest things do-able when it comes to Myspace. I dont know why everyone is taking it to a farther level, theres got to be some sort of generator or something out there that has a feature, or whatever it is I need to get the simple thing I want.