can someone direct me to a site u know has quality guitar lessons. either free or ones that offer monthly subscriptions
thank you
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
the lessons on here are mostly good, but theres "the next level guitar" website which has videos
If you want my advice (and your going to get it). Buy a book in the style you want and supplement it with online lessons and songs. I tried one for free and I just felt uncomfortable with their presentation style. Oh, and don't forget youtube for visual help on learning popular songs. As far as online free lesons a good start I found is cyberfret.com, but it isn't step by step.
Ben Pazolli
-----------------------
Epiphone Dot Studio
VOX Valvetronix VD-30AD
VOX V847 WAH-WAH Pedal
Boss Loop Station RC-2
-----------------------
"The nicest guy you'll ever f............ind"
http://www.theguitarsuite.com/ seems good but it depends what you want to play. This seemed to have some alright fingerpicking lessons.
Ben Pazolli
-----------------------
Epiphone Dot Studio
VOX Valvetronix VD-30AD
VOX V847 WAH-WAH Pedal
Boss Loop Station RC-2
-----------------------
"The nicest guy you'll ever f............ind"
i see.. thanks
has anyone out there heard of guitartricks.com? iv seen their banner at cyberfret and was wondering if the lessons their are adequetely useful
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
Do a youtube search for Next Level Guitar, They're free, and I dont know what it is, but there is something about the guy which makes him really easy to learn from.

At least as a complete beginner anyway, I found his videos pretty good.
cyberfret is pretty good i think, the lessons here are top notch too
Carvin DC-135
PRS SE Soapbar II

Vox AD30VT

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Dunlop Crybaby

Member #3 of the Carvin Club (PM MESAexplorer to join)
Quote by airbrendie
i see.. thanks
has anyone out there heard of guitartricks.com? iv seen their banner at cyberfret and was wondering if the lessons their are adequetely useful

I just joined Guitar Tricks yesterday. So far I have mixed feelings. The video lessons I have watched were no longer than a minute, but they do provide the music they play in tabbed and in sheet music form. They have a ton of lessons and you can learn pretty much any style on their website. Also they have a list of popular guitarists and you can search for lessons based on that guitarist's style of playing.

I wish the videos were a little longer but you can basically find any technique, as well as theory. Jamplay.com has much longer lessons and I might end up switching sometime, who knows.