Hey has anyone gotten their's taken out? If so could you give tips, and share your experiences with us. I have to get mine pulled today, so yeah tell your stories.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Hurts like hell.
You like can't eat solid foods for days.
And they bleed.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
And you die.......of pain
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
my first one is coming though. It was sore as hell when it first started to appear but its not sore anymore.

PSN ID: ArranP
They pulled mine and dropped them on the ground. They turned into snakes.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Yeah I know about the vicodin, which is cool, but what I really want to know is, does the surgery hurt? I don't care about afterwards because I'll have the vicodin, but I just want to know if it hurts when they pull them out, because I have to go and get them pulled at 4:00 today.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
they num the gum first with cream so the initial injection is hardly felt, then after that your mouths feels massive but its completely num, and you drool a lot. Then the dentist will yank your teeth away but it doesn't hurt a bit you just feel your head been pulled around. Then after that it doesn't hurt at all its just slightly sore but it blees forever, i bled for 2 days straight.
My wisdom teeth are coming through, and it aches like crazy. I've had two crap nights sleep because of the pain but it is almost through and the pain has almost dissapeared. I dont really fancy getting them out as I've already had 6 teeth pulled out.
they knock you out, you don't feel a thing during surgery, atleast thats what they did to me
the worst part about having teeth pulled (esp surgically removed) is when you go back to get your stiches out. that hurts the most, and its only a little pinch with a little blood. the actual removal isnt bad at all - just go to your happy place in your mind and itll all be over in a few hours. and use a 12 hour pain reliever for overnight instead of the prescription. it wont work as well, but itll let you sleep through the night w/o waking up at 4 in teh morning b/c of the holes in your gums.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Alright, it doesn't sound that bad apart from all the bleeding. Yeah it sucks though, because mine don't bother me, but I have to get them pulled now or they're going to **** up my teeth, and after three years of having braces I'll be damned if I let these bastardos **** my teeth up.
Quote by Senor Kristian
if you have had braces definately have them removed if you can, it will leave lots of room for your teeth to grow in however some may grow wonky i'm not sure your dentist may get you to wear like a mouth piece at night while your asleep just to keep your teeth fine.

Don't worry its nothing at all, but yea get lots and lots of tissue because the bleeding can last days. (and food tastes disgusting with all the blood)
Yeah I have to wear a retainer at night so my teeth don't shift, but yeah I guess it won't be that bad. I just didn't expect it; I was eating breakfast this morning when my mom walked in and told me that I had to get them pulled today at 4:00.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by 3nemy
they num the gum first with cream so the initial injection is hardly felt, then after that your mouths feels massive but its completely num, and you drool a lot. Then the dentist will yank your teeth away but it doesn't hurt a bit you just feel your head been pulled around. Then after that it doesn't hurt at all its just slightly sore but it blees forever, i bled for 2 days straight.

Not to mention the sound of the socket cracking as they yank the tooth out.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Last edited by grungefan89 at Jun 27, 2007,
Yeah I got back about an hour ago, and I must say it wasn't that bad until the last one (bottom left to be exact). Oh my ****ing god that one hurt. I seriously think he didn't numb that one right, because the other three where fine, and I didn't feel a thing, but that one was just painful. I was literally shaking when I got up to walk out. I'm alright now though, besides the fact that I have a major headache, and I can't stop drooling, but other than that it was alright; I just went to my happy place.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
Yeah I got back about an hour ago, and I must say it wasn't that bad until the last one (bottom left to be exact). Oh my ****ing god that one hurt. I seriously think he didn't numb that one right, because the other three where fine, and I didn't feel a thing, but that one was just painful. I was literally shaking when I got up to walk out. I'm alright now though, besides the fact that I have a major headache, and I can't stop drooling, but other than that it was alright; I just went to my happy place.

i got mine out a week ago and it never hurt at all. when i got home i slept for a couple hours and when i woke up i was good. i had to eat soft food for 3 days and i drooled constantly but other than that it wasnt that bad
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i had 5 wisdom teeth, and they put me on anesthesia. i was out cold for about 4 hours. in all the removed 7 teeth at once
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
I had mine pulled out Monday.

I was put on anesthesia when they did it. They cut all four of mine out. It sucks. My jaws are extremely sore, my gums bled all day monday and part of yesterday. I couldn't eat any real food and I still can't. But they made up for it by giving me really good meds. I already had Vicodin but afterwards they prescribed Hydrocodin...I think that's what it's called. Whatever they were, they put me out of it though...very nice!

After the second day, you'll feel alot better...overall...it takes about a week to feel up to par.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
i got mine pulled last week, it was to bad, i took alot of pain killers tho, when i went back for a check up, they put this bag that had medicine in my mouth where the holes were cut, then it didnt hurt no more, but my whole experience was good, i just hated having to eat soup all the time
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Yeah I just took the Hydrocodon,or whatever it is called, and I hope to god it starts working soon or I am going to start punching holes in my wall. I hate this feeling, seriously man I hate being helpless.
Quote by Senor Kristian
i got mine out in october over fall break and on a thursday morning, i laid in bed all day and all friday until about 530 but then i was fine to get up and go out and do whatever and saturday i was out partying again. only thing is make sure you keep the sockets really clean so you dont get infected, my roomate had that happen to him and it sucked. just be careful what you eat and if you dont feel well stay in bed. and the pain meds kick major ass
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
I got one taken, it wasn't so bad. just use Tea bags to stop the bleeding; which tastes fairly good too...if you add sugar.

and they give you oxy, which makes you fall off your couch while playing video games all day.

so don't take it unless you think your gonna die.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
dude, i had a great time getting mine taken out, i had all kinds of crazy dreams when i went under and when i woke up i was tripping out hardcore, and everything was funny, we drove home on the highway and the road was seriously swirling around the car, it was all crazy and psychedelic, and music was really cool. there was alot of blood though, not that i cared, but alot all the same. oh, and dont even think about using a straw for like 2 weeks, otherwise, if you try, you'll end up dry socketing it and then you'll be in for a world of hurt.
Well I didn't go under, so I got the shots, and by the fourth tooth they where starting to wear off, so yeah that one hurt like hell. Other than that the first three were okay, but that last one just killed me. Yeah I know, I am so thirsty right now, but my throat is too swollen to swallow any water; any suggestions?
Quote by Senor Kristian
I got mine out in August. Man, it sucked balls cuz I looked like a chipmunk and all my friends made fun that I couldn't eat solid food. I lived on Top Ramen for a week and a half. After that I couldn't even look at Top Ramen for at least a week. yea, it sucks