Well today I witnessed what will possibly be the most legendary thing ever to happen to my school. I go to a private school in glasgow, scotland, where there's really rarely ever any proper fights, like maybe one every year or two, and where anything close to fighting results in pretty severe punishment. Anyway, there's a guy in my year who just about everyone exclusively hates. I mean really, god honestly hates. He is the most arrogant, ignorant, selfish, hypocritical asshole you could possibly imagine, and there's just no way he will ever see this. I could write an essay explaining why he isn't worth the air he breathes, but I'll stick to the point. Good old thomas is the kind of person who , though he knows absolutely nothing about a conversation will butt in with some ridiculous statement such as 'most new scyscrapers actually have wheels, so they can move away from stealth bombers' or 'the bass guitar is EXACTLY the same as the electric guitar, only shorter'. He'll then stick to this retardation of the truth no matter what you say, citing all kinds of fictional sources and then ending it with some kind of 'ninja move' to shut you up. He's unbearable.

Aaanyway, today at school he got into one of these arguments with a friend of mine, someone who's a pretty strong guy, stronger than thomas at any rate, really smart and really decent. I think what happened was that he'd had just about enough of thomas's shit, and so he didn't back down from his standpoint (which, by the way, was that gordon brown is NOT welsh, he's scottish). Whatever went on, thomas got pissed off to the extent that he hit him in the face pretty hard, knocking him to the ground. Just about immediately people came over to see what was going on, including my very self. Jamie (the hero of our happy tale) just calmly got up and told thomas 'this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me'. Thomas started hitting him like a little girl and jamie just didn't fight back at all. I mean at all. He literally just took a pretty nasty beating from a guy everyone hates.

Long story short, Jamie got pretty messed up, but thomas, literally 2 hours after this started was expelled from school. May I point out that being expelled from school will really not do him any favours getting into Glasgow university, which is where he was so cockily sure he was getting into. I just got off the phone to jamie, who nicely informed me that 4 members of his rugby team just kicked the **** out of thomas, who is in hospital with a broken arm. I know it's a total cliché, but how often does someone actually say 'this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me' before taking a total beating, and actually being right.

I love justice
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Last edited by Nightmare_xxx at Jun 27, 2007,
Once, at Columbine, to kids brought guns.

America's worse.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
thats an awesome story, yay!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
lol , nice one! Give Jamie my regards. I tried to do the same thing , not fight back and just dodge everything... the problem was , I was way over matched any rate , I literally got pounded out of my life my 4 people. Oh well.
i liked the ending, the beating of the guy by the rugby club
What school you at?

Maybe I'll know some folk there.

EDIT: PM it to me if you're not happy sharing.
Terms and Conditions apply.
i love feelgood stories, especially the classic fairytale of bellend gets pwned, and they lived happily after
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
Yo guys, this is Thomas. Even I admit I got PWN3D. My arm hurts. I am coming back toy our school though, the head master let me back in. I am gonna be as annoying as ever now. Suckaz.
Be cool.
Ah.

For a moment I thought you were Hutchie.
Quote by d00diseeyou
Once, at Columbine, to kids brought guns.

America's worse.

Have we forgotten about Virginia Tech so soon?

And its TWO, shit.

Pretty good story, although haven't we learned from good ol' Spider Man that revenge is like a poison? Or something like that.... Either way, grats.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
i liked the ending, the beating of the guy by the rugby club
Quote by thedude051
Yo guys, this is Thomas. Even I admit I got PWN3D. My arm hurts. I am coming back toy our school though, the head master let me back in. I am gonna be as annoying as ever now. Suckaz.

Bull****

Nice story, though. Usually the fights at my school end in ISS's for both of them.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
sweet that thomas kid got pwned

pwned, oh no my friends, he was:

Quote by buckethead_jr
Hutchie bastards beat us at everything

Except cricket.

Shawlands had the best cricket team ever back when I was at school (not Shawlands btw).
Lovely story, you'd better pray he doesn't bring guns to school or the sorts... not kidding here.

Quote by cagnius
Except cricket.

Shawlands had the best cricket team ever back when I was at school (not Shawlands btw).

Way to go off-topic there mr. CC
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Way to go off-topic there mr. CC

I has no idea of what you speak...