Who are some famous people or non famous who are ugly but to you there is some attraction...

For me there is

MM obv.

and

pauly unstopable hes gay though. still pretty hot.
That second guys gross...

Those piercings are gross...

Dude, your ****ing sick.

No really, Sorry, your not sick...

But those piercings make me wanna hurl
>.<

whadahell?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Pauly has nice eyes.

There you go.

See, nice eyes.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
That's the biggest strech I've ever seen. You could like, fit your whole hand through that....

And in answer to your question, tuomas holopainen =)
Dude, you can see deep inside his nose, like the flesh and bone or something...

GROSS!
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Quote by SinnaSatan

GROSS!

They're quite a bit smaller now though, as you can see above.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
do you guys know what bme is?

it says that at the bottoms of that one bic

its called pain olympics, and people sand in vids of them enduring pain, and almost all of it has to do with penises, like they send electrical charges throught their dicks and stuuf

wierd
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by antoniobanderas
do you guys know what bme is?

it says that at the bottoms of that one bic

its called pain olympics, and people sand in vids of them enduring pain, and almost all of it has to do with penises, like they send electrical charges throught their dicks and stuuf

wierd

That's not what BME is, BME stands for body modification enzine or Be Me and is a community site (at least the IAM part of it is) run mainly by Shannon Larratt which revolves around body modification.

But yeah, the pain olympics exists too. Everyone in it enjoys it, so it's all good.
im getting an IAM for BME soon.
but yeah piecings strechings and modification is ****ing sexy,.
Quote by x/taluha
im getting an IAM for BME soon.
but yeah piecings strechings and modification is ****ing sexy,.

Paying or through pictures? Pictures are so much easier.

And when you get one... mine name is twoplustwoisfive .

I'd say back to the thread topic, but I don't know... I don't have pictures of any of the people I like anyway.
erm. i like piercings but the only thing stopping that pauly guy from being hot is half the shit in his face and the split tongue. naturally or with just a few of the piercings he seems like he'd be quite cute.

hmm i know what you mean about ugly hot people... i know i've been attracted to people like that before but i'm struggling to think of examples atm sorry
from daylight...
...into darkness
erm. i like piercings but the only thing stopping that pauly guy from being hot is half the shit in his face and the split tongue. naturally or with just a few of the piercings he seems like he'd be quite cute.

I just think of it as, he likes it, it makes him happy, I'd rather he was happy than hot.

Done, yay.

Nice eyes *hides*. Or maybe I'm in a weird mood.
You think Paul Maury is attractive? Serial?

My roomate Tom went to high school with him when he wasn't just some dude making money off of piercing his body. Apparently he was a lot different then.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
id ont get why he is such a big deal there are people with that all around the world lmao
Quote by SinnaSatan

GROSS!

So is anyone gonna help me to brutally murder this son of a bitch or should I do it alone?
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by browar
I don't wanna be around when this guy will catch a cold.

They are smaller now, and he knows how to look after himself and his piercings really bloody well. He does everything really carefully and knows what he's doing.
Quote by x/taluha

pauly unstopable hes gay though. still pretty hot.

I suppose it's for the best, what are those holes for if not to fit a penis?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I suppose it's for the best, what are those holes for if not to fit a penis?

But hey, they are for that... and I have the pictures thanks to an IAM account! Haha.

I'll now stop being perverted and say...

I now live off the logic that the human body in the way that it was born is just one of many things it may turn out to be, or can be, and that since it is possible to do all of these things to it they are just as natural as the 'average' or 'standard' human form, and since humans can have the urge to stop being in their 'standard' human form, doing so is more natural than staying in it.
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at Jun 27, 2007,
that's the single most unattractive thing i've ever seen...ew.

imagine when he gets old...those holes are never gonna heal fully. he's gonna be saggy and wrinkley and holey and tattooed. yick.

erm...unattractive people who i find attractive? i know there have been some in the past, but i can't think of any off the top of my head.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
shouldnt it be the other way around - hot ugly people?

in any case, that is my type of girl (physically) - id show pics, but i dunno if theyd be too happy about having them all over the web
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join