I'm trying to decide wether to get a smart parts progressive barrel or a smart parts linear barrel. Does anyone have any experience with these barrels?
Listen to CKY.
get the progressive if you want an even better one get a freak junior
My Gear:

American Fender Strat 60th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Elitist
Mexican Fender Strat
Ibanez RG350DX
Marshall MG250DFX amp

Quote by akm1020
how would u get a tuna in ur ibanez? any fish in any sort of guitar let alone a D tuna sounds bad
i was lookin online and saw a 22 inch barrel. Any of u know if its anygood.
Anything over 16 is a waste, personally I never use anything other than a 12 or 14

As for brands, go with Dye, you'll pay more but the quality is a lot better than smart parts. I've used most of the barrel kits out today and the freak is by far one of the worst I've ever had to deal with
Hmm... yes, a controversial issue indeed. The 18 is long indeed, but a tad over the top, whereas the 14 just doesn't have the oomph you need. In fact, I know a simple solution!

Buttsecks!
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by captainjackass
get an airsoft gun

paintball > airsoft
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Quote by LordSephiroth
Anything over 16 is a waste, personally I never use anything other than a 12 or 14

As for brands, go with Dye, you'll pay more but the quality is a lot better than smart parts. I've used most of the barrel kits out today and the freak is by far one of the worst I've ever had to deal with

+1, I've seen people with ridiculously long barrels and they are ported to 16 inches.
so is 16 to long? I allready have a 12 inch barrel so i figured an extra 2 inches isn't goning to do much.
Listen to CKY.
Go freak man, theres nothing better than that. What do you shoot, an ion?

EDIT: 8 inches guides the ball, the rest... looks cool

The bigger the barrel the more gas guzzling your marker will be. It's up to you to decide length. My advice is to go to pbnation's B/S/T and get a kit for cheap there. Good luck
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
The size of the barrel actually doesn't improve accuracy any, the first few inches of the barrel are what determine the accuracy, the rest is only for what you feel comfortable with.

I use a 14in because its easier to manipulate bunkers with, but its what you find most comfy.