I'm going to be taking to chicago like mid-july, and I'm not really sure what I should do there, I've been there before and I've already seen alot of the main attractions like Millennium Park and Buckingham Fountain. So does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
On the way to god don't know
my brain's the burger and my heart's the coal
Go to the Art Institute and the Field Museum, catch a show at the Metro and eat at the restaurant Italian Village.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Virgin Records. Walk through the Lincoln Park area, that's really nice. Learn how to take the El places. Wrigley Field is usually pretty nice if you get a chance. Bring a pair of rollerblades or rent a bike and go along the beach. Chicago also has a lot of really good Indian restaurants, you should definitely give one of those a try.
Chicago sucks. I don't really find anything here to be exciting, but w/e.
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Go to the Art Museum, Virgin Records, a Cubs Game, or go to the Shed Aquarium.
Chicago is a great city.
Just wander around down town, go into random shops. Geno's and Uno's/Due's are the best Chicago-style pizza places ever. I wouldn't really bother with Navy Pier. There's not that much on it, unless your going to a show or something. They had a cool cover band when I was there though. Go to the art museum. It's free on certain days I think.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Definitely go to the Field Museum or the Museum of Science and Industry (personally I would choose the second one, I think it's much cooler). Go to Virgin Records, the Shed Aquarium, and a Sox or Cubs game. And check out Navy Pier and all the stores around it. And when in July exactly are you going? Because The Police are playing at Wrigley Field on the 7th and 8th, but you're probably going after that. When you're at Navy Pier, rent a bike and ride along the sidewalks, it's actually quite fun.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Navy Pier, Virgin Records, and lots of restaurants
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
So just one question, when you say virgin records, do you mean the virgin megastore or is there actually a virgin studios there? Kind of dumb question, but yeah. Great Suggestions, keep em' coming.
Quote by ModestPixies16
So just one question, when you say virgin records, do you mean the virgin megastore or is there actually a virgin studios there? Kind of dumb question, but yeah. Great Suggestions, keep em' coming.

the megastore
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Quote by Bpags868
Definitely go to the Field Museum or the Museum of Science and Industry (personally I would choose the second one, I think it's much cooler). Go to Virgin Records, the Shed Aquarium, and a Sox or Cubs game. And check out Navy Pier and all the stores around it. And when in July exactly are you going? Because The Police are playing at Wrigley Field on the 7th and 8th, but you're probably going after that. When you're at Navy Pier, rent a bike and ride along the sidewalks, it's actually quite fun.

I'm going in July 16-18, so yeah, I'd be missing that concert.
Go take a walk on the Magnificient Mile and see all the yuppies and stores you can't afford. Ugh!! That place is a panic attack. But seriously the near-north side like Lincoln Park area has some nice places. Bucktown and Wicker Park too. Depends on what you're into however. Skip Navy Pier and try some of the museums.
Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable
Last edited by KingofSpirits at Jul 24, 2007,
Quote by xhandgunxheart
the megastore

I believe they're closing it down if they haven't already.
Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable
come to my house!
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Ehh. I dunno. Go to the sears tower. It's the only slightly interesting thing here.

Oh and bring a sniper rifle and you can have some fun with that if you don't get shot by the SWAT team.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...