Page 1 of 2
have problems with your parents and how.....be honest.....i'll tell u mine.....and be spicific...i mean tell the whole story....(i just wanna know that am not the only one)
No I don't have any problems with my parents.
I have problems with my kids.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Nope
And you don't have to put so many fullstops in. Are you out of breathe or something?
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by red_eye015
no man am serious......

well i was bein serious to.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Can i ask why you care?

yea cause i am writing a freaking song.....and i just want to know that am not the only one who has something against the parents...(common help me out on this one)
Quote by red_eye015
yea cause i am writing a freaking song.....and i just want to know that am not the only one who has something against the parents...(common help me out on this one)

So you're going to included UGer's opinions of their parents in your song?
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
mine are way overproctective and think school and good grades are the only things that matter in life....
I love my parents. Couldn't imagine having a problem with them. They just make rules to follow, and I guess most people don't approve of that.
You post 1st, then we'll know what exactly you mean.

My only problem is my parents think staying up til 6am and sleeping til 2pm any day I don't have work makes me an unrighteous lay about good for nothing who'll end up doing nothing his whole life, when in reality it is just a preference to spend my free time when its quieter and because I'm not going to run my life doing what society states because at the end of the day society won't give a damn beyond criticising if I don't do what most people do. Doing what most people do doesn't mean thats the correct thing to do.
I definalty have parent problems
for example (not that big of a deal compared to some stuff but still)
im 18 and my curfew is 11pm
like what the hell
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Quote by wannabe jesus
So you're going to included UGer's opinions of their parents in your song?

not everyone the interesting stories , i need some back up pictures.
Yes. Disagreements are common between kids and their parents. I would be surprised if you're older than 12.
Quote by Lowend
I definalty have parent problems
for example (not that big of a deal compared to some stuff but still)
im 18 and my curfew is 11pm
like what the hell

well that's great how do YOU feel about it ?
Quote by Alicee
Yes. Disagreements are common between kids and their parents. I would be surprised if you're older than 12.

man am way older...did you read up i am writing a song i like my songs to have a sence of reality.....i want stories...
Quote by red_eye015
man am way older...did you read up i am writing a song i like my songs to have a sence of reality.....i want stories...

way older... like, 12 and three quarters?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Zuka
Uh... Do we have problems with our parents?

:/

that a yes?

nice icon!...i want it
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
mate look i am being serious here u have nothing to say go do something else..i bet ur 11....cause you don't get the truely meaning of a song's truely meaning. it should be real
Quote by red_eye015
mate look i am being serious here u have nothing to say go do something else..i bet ur 11....cause you don't get the truely meaning of a song's truely meaning. it should be real

I suggest you change your signature then...
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My mum's a jealous manipulative alcoholic, who has absolutely no respect for me or anything I own. For example she recently picked the lock on my bedroom door while I was away, chucked all my posessions in the spare boxroom and got a lodger, all without telling me.

My dad's a really nice guy but he lives on the other side of Europe and has recently got a girlfriend half his age and decided he can't be bothered to pay for my flight tickets to go see him anymore, meaning I won't. Would you call those problems? I don't know...

hunny i love you....you just gave me my song....now i have to ask for your permition to use some of these lines...
nah im fine wiht my parents, mine are pretyt lenient, i mean, my dads a minister (vicar, priest, for baptist church) got no gripes with the music i listne to, infact he likes most of it, bloody suprised me when he asked if i wanted to go and see motorhead and alice cooper wiht him, i was sjut like :O WTF, since when did u like Motorhead.

love my parents , but yeah, maybe im just lucky
PSN: Noverion
Quote by red_eye015

SENCE=SENSE

saying your older than 12 and you give us that reason? wanker
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by 14shadesofblue
SENCE=SENSE

saying your older than 12 and you give us that reason? wanker

no man...English is not my original language so for me this is kool...just chill and stick to the question or leave
the last argue I had was with my mother..
because she said I can have sex with my gf, but I can't stay over.

and they also think metal is devil music..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by red_eye015

Only 6 year olds write songs about having problems with their parents, write about something real for people that have grown out of legos.
Quote by red_eye015
have problems with your parents and how.....be honest.....i'll tell u mine.....and be spicific...i mean tell the whole story....(i just wanna know that am not the only one)

Spill the story. If it means I have to get physical, I don't mind.

Quote by XMetallica73X
Only 6 year olds write songs about having problems with their parents, write about something real for people that have grown out of legos.

ok man i want to do that thing in my style....you people don't know me, i have written some songs that were admired by alot of people, i wrote about a boy hu's father suicided...and how he feels about it..i just give it a glimpse of truth from the tongue of a speaker that was originaly in that situation
Quote by red_eye015
ok man i want to do that thing in my style....you people don't know me, i have written some songs that were admired by alot of people, i wrote about a boy hu's father suicided...and how he feels about it..i just give it a glimpse of truth from the tongue of a speaker that was originaly in that situation

no-one is going to admire a song that uses the word "suicided"
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by 14shadesofblue
that a yes?

nice icon!...i want it

Icon?

Or do you mean Avatar...?
Quote by _Mayday_
Don't you have an imagination?

+1
Come at me bro.
Page 1 of 2