and nineteen from the couch
to the bathroom.

there are twenty-four steps
from my front door
to halfway to my car,
and there are twenty-one back.

but that's as far as I've gotten;
I've been dreadfully busy.

Opening the book, shining new, leather cover included, I dive into the story and let my imagination fly, like spring birds in the sky. Interesting as this book may seem, the words tease, troubling mind. Seeking a posture at which I may find myself at ease, a note drops from between the pages:

“Dear reader, I congratulate you upon your discovery. For only one person in the whole world was meant for this prize and you were the lucky one to encounter it. I shall tell you my story, I hope you enjoy:

Born to a down-trodden hooker and some inebriated sex addict, my life began in a dirty back alleyway two streets down from her pimp’s lair. I played in the streets until I realized what my mother was, what my life meant, who I would work for. So at thirteen I ran away from that dirty back alley which I had called home. I was soon found by the police and housed with some fat wench that couldn’t see her toenails if she tried. She was ok, I suppose. Later I took to pot, then hash, then heroin and my latest drug is a deadly suicidal tendency. Yes now you realize! This is a suicide note, a confession, the memories if you want, of John Coaster. So now you know I’m dead and asleep in my final bed. So what’s your next move?”

I am lost in confusion; why Dear John did you kill yourself? I don’t know who I am or where I’ll go, but at least I know that I won’t be the one to flee from all my troubles.

So, I put down the book, but I kept the note, I keep it under my lamp, in the corner of my room, just as a reminder. From time to time, I will pick it up just in case I need a source of comfort, or inspiration.
the sea is green?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I love that you spell color with a u... ahh... people outside of america. Just not as lazy as us.

anyway... I kinda have to go with the color of blood just because its the color of blood.

but... I'll read the pieces... make it fair.
Promises meant a lot back then.
Blood red.
Can't say I was never wrong
But some blame rests on you

Work and play they're never okay
To mix the way we do
The writer in me leans right to red. But the story teller in my leans left to sea green.

It's hot in Israel, I think I'm going for a swim.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Gotta be green, but I'm not too keen on either really
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
And we have a new holder!

Congratulations Confusius!!!!
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.