Ive been looking at a few different chorus pedals lately, and was wondering if you guys could help me whittle them down.

Ive kinda got it down to 2 or 3, them being: EHX Small Clone, Danelectro Cool Cat, and the Boss CE-5.

Im going to try the Small Clone and the Cool Cat this weekend. Just wanted your opinions on my shortlist? Pros and Cons on the pedals?

You can see all my gear below, so no need to bore you with that. I play a range of blues (SRV/Hendrix/Clapton) to rock (Foo Fighters, Velvet Revolver, Free) through to progressive/alt music (Ala Muse/Dream Theater/Liquid Tension Experiment). Moneys no real object if you have any other suggestions!

Thanks
Guitars:
Tanglewood Les Paul Copy
Fender Standard Telecaster (Mexican)

Amp:
Marshall VS100R

Pedals:
Ibanez TS7
Nobels PH-D Phaser
Marshall Regenerator
EHX Mini Metal Muff
Jim Dunlop Wahhhhhh
I would suggest the small clone- the Boss is alright but sounds a little digital for my liking
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Well since money aint a problem you COULD buy the TC electronics Chorus/Flanger thing... best there is but also one of the most expensive out there, and i mean EXPENSIVE!
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by backtothe70s
Well since money aint a problem you COULD be the TC electronics Chorus/Flanger thing... best there is but also one of the most expensive out there, and i mean EXPENSIVE!

Not to mention, that is an amazing chorus pedal...also, i belive alex lifeson uses that for his chorus. Also, the MXR chorus is pretty nice from what ive seen the gear wire review
I also kinda am looking for the same thing for future refreces, after i get a descent amp.
get the clone
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I reccomend the small stone but i also suggest you take a look at the chorus theory also by EHX. More versatile.
Quote by mothership
get the clone

qft

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I got a marshall super vibe chorus, it sounds good. try out a selection of choruses and see which one you like the sound of.