I'm wondering about these pickups. They're supposed to be great for a crunch sound but i cant find any in this city to try out. Id have to get them ordered from Europe or something.
Anyone have these, have any sound clips of these, know where i can get them (preferrably close to Winnipeg, Canada)

Thanks

btw i am searchin for these on google rite now but its ezer if u guys can give me straight info
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
you can get them direct from the BKP website, there are some USA dealers too, i believe.

However, if i were you, i wouldn't spend what's liable to be $400 on BKP's before upgrading your amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Your probably right. Like usual. Still, any sound clips of em you know of?
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
^ yeah. the pick are the few that are stickied at the top of the soundclips forum. not that the others are bad, but a lot of the others are done with modellers etc. which won't necessarily give a good indication of what the tone is really like.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
BK makes some great pickups. They are quite pricey in the US but if they are the sound you are looking for then stop looking elsewhere and buy them haha. In your case you need to upgrade that MG. Funny thing, I played my carvin with BKPs thru my MG (havent played it in ages since I got my mark iv) just to see how it would sound and surprisingly it sounded less $hitty than normal but it still sucked. The amp just killed most of the qualities of the pickups that a nice tube amp brings out. The nice middy nature of the NB neck was practically gone and barely came back even when I turned the countour knob. The bridge was still tight but wasn't very clear. So get yourself a nice tube amp (doesnt have to be expensive, just quality) and then consider upgrading your pickups.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce