I've recently discovered the company and I'm looking into they're products and researching now.

Anyone got anything to say about them? their products and anything else? What are there general tones the amps give? The prices seem fair for what you're getting and from what I've read so far the service seems absolutely top notch.

Thanks.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club
matamp makes some great stuff. i really like their low wattage heads but they are kinda expensive in the US. Lots of good reviews and comments about matamp at the harmony central forums so check those out.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
i've only tried one of their models, i believe it was one made specially for a music store local to the company (so not a stock model). was very nice.

other than that, can't really help much.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
matamps are great. they are made by the guy who originally made orange amps back in the day. they are good for almost any type of music, but they are especially sought after for doom or stoner rock.
Wow I never would've thought as them being doom metal amps..

I always figured they'd be classic style amps. Like vintage voiced like Orange and Vox..

I know you can get custom amps from them in a lot of fancy colours but apart from that I don't know much. There's a Matamp G100 on eBay ATM going for like $2500 so I guess they're pretty high quality boutique stuff.