hey this applies to anyone in gloucestershire area.

am planning on starting new band basically cus i am planning on leaving my old band cause it is not the type of music i can write and i can't work with the singer due to him havin a one track mind, and saying abusive remarks.

so ... i am looking for anyone who plays bass, drums, lead guitar, and sings, mainly just to jam with to start with, and then poss to go form band. i am grade 3-4 in guitar with 2 years guitar xp under my belt lolz, have played gigs with old band so have experience in that area. i mainly play rhythm guitar but if need arises i can play lead.

influences include anything really fan and influences go into :

Lostprophets (old and new sutff), the blackout!, Killswitch engage, iron maiden, gallows, madina lake, atreyu, motley crue,etc can write many guitar parts to any style of music in particular.

anyone whos interested in glos, or chelt area can get in contact by PM me, in which i cna giv u my email nd we can arrange stuff etc.

hope to hear from some peeps.

oli
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
I live 2 miles out side stroud, and am looking to form a band, but i want to be playing more folk rock / folk metal, or just pure folk. i play Acoustic guitar, Irish Tin Whistle and Bass.

So yea probably not what your looking for.
nah sorry bud but cheers for commentin anyways
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
how old are you? me and my mate are looking to form a band playing around that sort of music (metal/rock). I play the bass and he plays the drums and we have about the same amount of experience (1 1/2 - 2 years).
i am now 16 years old lolz (b-day today xD) so yeh lolz cool yeh like stated i have comin upto round 2 years xp and all, wer bouts in gloucestershire area?
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
I do hope you dont rape him o0Jack0o.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
lol - dont worry, i wont. i live in abbeymead and my drummer friend lives in hucclecote - that sounded quite funny. Where about do you? Have msn? Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
lolz stupid cousin =P, yeh i know the areas i go to a church in hucclecote and have few friends who live in abbeymead and hucclecote area so i know the areas lolz, i live in norton is outside of gloucester bout a 25 drive to hucclecote poss if that even. yes i do have msn but will PM it cause don't want loada wierdos adding me =P cheers man =]]
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
Dude.. I live about 15mins from Cheltenham, over near Tewkesbury. I've only been playing for 2-3 years. I'm mainly interested in lead work, and I've been trying to get my soloing up to scratch recently. How are you doing finding people?

Edit: Maiden style, but with a modern style and tone would kill <3
sweet dude, i go to tewkesbury school so yeh i know that area lmao yeh and know cheltenham area really well =P yeh ive been playin for nearly 2 years now, and as stated prefer rhythm though lolz =P . yeh is going ok found some guys hucclecote way (bassist nd drummer) but am still open to other offers if anyones interested lolz
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
ohh ok yeh poss a bit to old =P don't know could work quite few bands have older people in band lolz, will get back to you on it =]] cheers for the luck lolz
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
Hey, I'm a 20 year old vocalist. I live just inside Gloucester...about halfway between Gloucester town and cheltenham town actually.
I have quite a clean style, having started out in a choir and also can reach quite a range of notes but I can do a sort of emo-scream if that's what you want? lol. I am also a lyricist and I can write music.

But yeah...your influences are cool so I thought I'd just drop a message.

Cheers

-=PeteR=-
CHUNKY RIFFS!!
I'm 16 and live in cheltenham and I play i've played guitar for bowt 3 years. I also know a bassist who wuld be interested
Tokai love rock les paul
Vintage V99 les paul
Squire Strat
Peavy Raptor
Ibanez sgt130 acoustic j200
Digitech EX-7 expression pedal
Behringer acoustic modeler
Orange crush 3
Vox AD30VT
Last edited by mdlizard at Aug 13, 2008,
I'm in Cheltenham until 10th September: 17yo, Grade 7, been playing guitar for 4 years, playing church services ( ) for 3 years (about 30 'gigs' in total; mainly chords).

Leaving in September to go to music college in Bristol though.

Maybe ask Bal_Sagoth if he wants to play bass?
Last edited by blue_strat at Aug 13, 2008,