Right now I'm working on;

Reject Yourself-Killswitch Engage
and
Under the Bridge-RHCP

Can anyone suggest some other stuff? I'm really looking for non-metal stuff that is hard but not too hard. I've been playing for a couple years, but Haven't been playing much lately. I'd like to do myself a favor and start practicing and get GOOD. What practice techniques do you guys and gals recommend that work well? Right now I just sit down and start playing the song, are you supposed to just go into that, or is there some sort of warmp-up part to it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------14-15-16-17--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------14-15-16-17------------------
-------------------------------------------------12-13-14-15-16-15-14-13-14-15-16-17----------------------------------
---------------------------------12-13-14-15------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------12-13-14-15----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-12-13-14-15---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go back down after you play it

Do that repeatedly.

Really helped me
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows