Just got my tubes today. I have yet to assemble them. Now my parents are pissed and expecting a bill. Phase 1 of my tube castle complete!
nice did u show ure parents the web page so they know its free?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Lol wow UG has a new free box obsession.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by thewho65
My parents ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to believe they're free. I don't understand

Its just too hard to believe that something so awesome could be givin away for free.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
im going to sound like a noob but i wanna know what this free box thing is all about
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Quote by feenux258
im going to sound like a noob but i wanna know what this free box thing is all about

the free box thing is about free boxes, noob.

free boxes

edit:
lots of free boxes
Lol i got my boxes today and i didnt know it and my parents called me upstairs and i saw my boxes and I was like YAY!!! but then my parents sat me down and gave me the marijuana talk...I cant wait to build my super fort!!!! pics coming soon.
Quote by Twist of fate
My mom thought I was on drugs because I wanted boxes...

Mom: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!

Same here.

My original plans to dissuade parents from drug use.
I just got mine too! 10 minutes ago I got finished setting them up.

And POST IN THE ONLY FUCKING FREE BOX THREAD.
i've read all the other threads and can't get the link, they took it off. could someone message me the link or something like that?
Quote by mr12ogers
i've read all the other threads and can't get the link, they took it off. could someone message me the link or something like that?

yea lol. me too.
I'm not sure if I can post the link but just Google USPS if you're in the US. We probably shouldn't be doing this cause the USPS is gonna find out and then we'll be fucked
its so funny how badly the usps gets screwed. a while ago my friend ordered a ton of the stickers and wrote its hammer time on all of them and plastered them all over stop signs all over the city. now this box thing is just unbelievable.
mmm....
boxes
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I just ordered even more boxes (and stickers and tubes) I can't wait!

Where is the 'official' box thread?
It won't do you any good to go to the USPS site unless you know how to order them. I think someone should PM me the method to ordering said boxes...
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
^Well first you have to set up an account. I know, what a bitch . After this, click the Shop option on the home page and you should be led to a page called "The Postal Store" After this, browse the Express and Priority section (I believe the International costs money), select wether you want packs of 10 or 25 (for most boxes. Tubes can be ordered at any number). Go to the Checkout, select your adress and that's it.
i finally got my boxes! w00t! the mailman had the weirdest look on his face when he gave me my 50 boxes though.
hello
?!?! BOX THREAD PLZ?! or can someone tell me whats going on?! you're ordering boxes and tubes (what kind of tubes?!)
Well my stickers have officially been sent, but nothing else! So would it be safe to assume that they'll be sending more things within the next few days?
and this isnt going to get closed

but now i wish i lived in the US more than ever...
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
i finally got my boxes! w00t! the mailman had the weirdest look on his face when he gave me my 50 boxes though.

I ordered 200.
I wish we could get boxes in Australia.

Anyway, I had an idea; Maybe one of you could make a new forum for discussing free boxes, then we could all sign up. Then the UG mods would not have to see all the box threads, and we could all live in a boxy world of harmony.
Quote by jhardcore
I wish we could get boxes in Australia.

Anyway, I had an idea; Maybe one of you could make a new forum for discussing free boxes, then we could all sign up. Then the UG mods would not have to see all the box threads, and we could all live in a boxy world of harmony.

I'm not sure if the mods would even allow a whole nother forum on UG