Does anyone else listen to this band? I've heard them mentioned maybe 3 times on this bored, they are extremel underrated, probably cause no one really knows who they are. So post here if you listen to them.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Psh, alright, I expected better of you.

What songs have you heard?

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Lol, I faintly remember us discussing this band before.

Maybe in the Chevelle thread? Dunno...

But I don't remember which songs I've heard before - they were too unmemorable.

But I remember the names Ickabod and Winter...
Quote by yawn
Lol, I faintly remember us discussing this band before.

Maybe in the Chevelle thread? Dunno...

But I don't remember which songs I've heard before - they were too unmemorable.

But I remember the names Ickabod and Winter...

There is a song called Sincerely, Ichabod, nothing about winter though. Maybe the song From December? And I don't remember you being in the Chevelle thread

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Ah yes, it was From December.

And I definitely discussed this band on UG sometime before, and I think it was with you. Oh well...
Quote by yawn
Ah yes, it was From December.

And I definitely discussed this band on UG sometime before, and I think it was with you. Oh well...

Eh, I still don't remember, it's probably in the bowels of UG now.

Anyways, for anyone wanting to check them out, I recommend listening to the songs:

Doomsday Stomp
Another Boredom Movement
Hollow Again
Wordsmith's Legacy
Sincerely, Ichabod
Caveman Jam

Some are on their purevolume site, but download the rest of the listed songs if you have to, especially Another Boredom Movement

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
There we go I found it! Ya, these guys are easily in my top three favorite bands. Do u have Drawing Black Lines?
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Actually my 3rd favorite band.

And no, I don't have DBL unfortunately, but I do have everything from Truthless Heros up. What's your favorite album?

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Idk it has been DBL, but I've been really into ATRWF lately, its a really diverse album, never gets boring. How about u?
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Heh, can't decide. Everyone album I've heard has something special about it. I like how they all have those epic ending songs that sound nothing like the ending song on another album of theirs.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Ya true, they always do something different. I came so close to seeing them live last month but I didn't have my license then Im still mad about it lol. But u really need DBL, its like essential P86. If nothing else check out Stein's Theme and Chimes.
Quote by Ash on fires
Ya true, they always do something different. I came so close to seeing them live last month but I didn't have my license then Im still mad about it lol. But u really need DBL, its like essential P86. If nothing else check out Stein's Theme and Chimes.

Yeah they come to my state every year but always go to a city that's 2 hours away :/. I would go but I can't drive and none of my friends have heard of them.

And if you can't pick a favorite album, what would you say your favorite ending song is? I'd have to go with Solace, and Hollow Again as a close second.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I love Caveman Jam.
Quote by Ash on fires
I love Caveman Jam.

But that's not an ending song... or are you just saying you love that song?

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Well I was counting it as one, bonus tracks aside. But if it isnt then Solace is definitaly my fave.
Quote by Ash on fires
Well I was counting it as one, bonus tracks aside. But if it isnt then Solace is definitaly my fave.

But uh Normandy is the last track on Rival Factions.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
O ya. I haven't memorized that album yet lol. Im not a true fan :/
Quote by Ash on fires
O ya. I haven't memorized that album yet lol. Im not a true fan :/

Nah

I also think Another Boredom Movement might be one of my favorite songs of all time.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Project 86.... Wow, there is a name I have not heard for a while.

I used to love their 1st album, the self titled one. Song's like "Rebuttal", "Stalemate", and "When Darkness Reigns" were great. I saw them on Halloween in 98 or 99 and it was so awesome. Andrew Schwab had his face painted like a skeleton, which began melting as he sweat. The whole front row was covered in white. (I know it sounds gross, but it was cool.)

I also read Schwab's book, "We Caught You Plotting Murder" which was pretty cool. I also saw them on tour for "Drawing Black Lines" at a place called the Cotton Club in Atlanta. They opened with a song off the album (Can't remember the name, maybe "Chapter 2") that starts with a muted guitar and then Schwab yells "Right!". It was quite an opener and got the whole crowd going crazy.

And finally, I did check out the 3rd album, "Truthless Heroes" which is based on the book, "Bear vs Shark". (I also read the book, which is pretty good.) All in all they are a good band. And that's what I have to say.
I own all of their albums and can say that they are my favorite band. I have a request though, if anyone here writes tabs then can someone write a tab for caveman jam? I love the song but I'm not capable of writing out songs. I hope someone will write it.
Quote by ScarletSpider

And finally, I did check out the 3rd album, "Truthless Heroes" which is based on the book, "Bear vs Shark". (I also read the book, which is pretty good.) All in all they are a good band. And that's what I have to say.

I thought Truthless Heroes was an original concept album, but speaking of Bear vs Shark...

Hmm...

Anyways, you are aware they just released their 6th album right? You should check them all out.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by stepco12345
Have Truthless Heroes. Ts' good.

If you like that one you should check out the albums after that, then we can both be Chevelle/NIN/Project 86 fans!

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club