...i dont think its possible to live like that even for a year. You cant receive all the essential nutriets just from a juice...=/
crap, im' sure he drinks protein shakes and stuff
meal supliment drinks and all that crap at least, or injects himself with stuff
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Wow. Hmm.
It's a biological anomaly.
Theoretically you have to consume food to power your cells.

Sounds like a hippie's dream. Living on sunshine and fruit juice.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
It's possible.

I live on rainbows and lollipops. It's a really pleasant diet.

Oh, I also eat the souls of unsuspecting victims.
twat....no offense, i meant the guy
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Even if you could, why would you ever want to? Food pwns noobs.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
Even if you could, why would you ever want to? Food pwns noobs.

Food FTW!
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Yeah it's possible by meditating and stuff, scientists found this guy in India who hadn't been eating or drinking or going to the bathroom for over 10 years, and he was completely healthy.

Don't know how, but it's possible.
Quote by cocacolabottle
Yeah it's possible by meditating and stuff, scientists found this guy in India who hadn't been eating or drinking or going to the bathroom for over 10 years, and he was completely healthy.

Don't know how, but it's possible.

Didn't he turn out to be a fake?
So, I'm living on UG sex and music..
(and some food once in a while)

and I'm fine !!

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

The thing is, he'd be constipated as hell but he is getting food so to speak. In the fruit juice he'd have proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, everything which he needs to survive. The only thing he has achieved is controlling the feeling of being hungry since he still gets all the nutrients he needs.

This was in the Sun as well yesterday. Needless to say the scientific reporting of these two papers are mostly hyped beyond belief and not as credible as they try and make out because they simplify things down a lot since most readers of the Sun at least are of average intellect or below, and most do not have scientific backgrounds.
Quote by Grundy0
Didn't he turn out to be a fake?

Uhh don't think so, I just read about it in the paper.
Quote by Draken
Cas lived on Juice and enema's for a month.

Barely. And take the apostrophe out of the sentence; it doesn't belong there.
Quote by tyronelab
The thing is, he'd be constipated as hell but he is getting food so to speak. In the fruit juice he'd have proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, everything which he needs to survive. The only thing he has achieved is controlling the feeling of being hungry since he still gets all the nutrients he needs.

This was in the Sun as well yesterday. Needless to say the scientific reporting of these two papers are mostly hyped beyond belief and not as credible as they try and make out because they simplify things down a lot since most readers of the Sun at least are of average intellect or below, and most do not have scientific backgrounds.

He wouldn't get everything he needs from fruit juice. Most fruit juices are very low in salts, and if you don't get enough of those, you're going to feel very ill, and then you die.
They don't mention once the kind of fruit juices he's been drinking. All they need to do is put that kind of stuff into the juice themselves. It's no different from meal replacement drinks.

I honestly don't find this that hard to believe.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Wow. Hmm.
It's a biological anomaly.
Theoretically you have to consume food to power your cells.

Sounds like a hippie's dream. Living on sunshine and fruit juice.

No, they would eat mushrooms as well.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Well ****. Someone go try that.

:P

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb