im getting a new guitar, (cheap £200) and im looking at the ibanez rg321mh because i like wizard 2 necks and want something with 24 frets but unlike my rg370dx a fixed bridge ive also seen a jackson js30rr and ive never tried jacksons so im after opinions of the necks and overall quality, not fussed about pickups since il be switching them. thanks
Gear

Ibanez RG1451 (Bareknuckle Aftermath bridge, Cold Sweat neck)
Jackson DK2T(Bareknuckle Miracle Man bridge,SD Jazz neck)
Ibanez RG321mh(SD JB bridge)
Epiphone SG-400,
Ibanez RG370DX,
Vintage V6

Pod X3 into KRK RP8 G2's
would be useful if i got some help guys!
Gear

Epiphone SG-400,
Ibanez RG370DX,
Vintage V6

Pod X3 into KRK RP8 G2's
yeah ive heard higher end jacksons are nice but i know nothing about the cheap ones. anymore advise is welcome
Gear

Epiphone SG-400,
Ibanez RG370DX,
Vintage V6

Pod X3 into KRK RP8 G2's
well the lower end jacksons consist of the js series which is about £200-£250 depending where you go. these are not bad for the price same as the ibanez i think your best bet is to try both of them out!
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
i'd go for the ibanez. i'd also consider lag, the ones i tried at a similar price to the rg321 were a lot nicer, i thought.

those js's are beginner guitars, i believe, though i admit i haven't tried them. generally jacksons are expensive for what they are, here in the UK.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
save up for a better guitar if this isnt your first one. You already have a "useless acoustic", dont go and buy another useless guitar
^ good call, actually. he has about 3 better guitars in his sig.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've tried both high end and low end for both brands. In my experience, low end jacksons are better, but the higher end ibanez are better.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
could always just get a decent amp...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Helloween_rox
I've tried both high end and low end for both brands. In my experience, low end jacksons are better, but the higher end ibanez are better.

That's some good advice! Now back to the pit you go, you sex-driven monkey, i hear an argument about pantaloon fetishes has broken out. You are needed
Last edited by Sir Talkalot at Jun 28, 2007,
Why do you keep buying "alright" guitars? I'd take 1 great guitar over 4 mediocre ones.

Also, get a good amp, no use having 50 guitars if your amp is balls.
That's some good advice! Now back to the pit you go, you sex-driven monkey, i hear an argument about bum-fluff fetishes has broken out. You are needed

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time, you silly english kinnnnnnnigit.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Quote by Helloween_rox
Go away or I shall taunt you a second time, you silly english kinnnnnnnigit.

*brain* "come one! We can take this guy!"
*me* "Oh no, im not listening to you again, foo! Remember when you told me to buy an MG? FOO!"

*e-runs from thread*
Lower end Jacksons blow hard IMO. They sound like crap, their bulky and feel like they've been built out of plywood and are ugly. The higher end ones I have never played though, so I would go with Ibanez.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by steven seagull
could always just get a decent amp...

toshay!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Decent Amp.

I don't know why you would want a guitar that is pretty much the same as the one you already have, and its not that great. (No offense, I own one too.) You're better off switching out the tremolo with an OFr, its a perfect swap.
I'm back, you douchebags.
toshay!

Toshay indeed....
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks for all the advise, im only after a guitar for the small gigs i do sometimes that i dont care about getting bashed about and i can change tunings easily, hence why i dont want to spend much money.
Gear

Epiphone SG-400,
Ibanez RG370DX,
Vintage V6

Pod X3 into KRK RP8 G2's
ah ok, check out those lags i mentioned then.

but couldn't you just use one of your current guitars for gigs?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
il look into those lags, and im donating the sg to my bro soon cause im a nice guy :] haha, and the prs se is still expensive to me and i dont wanna bash it about and as i said before the tuning problems of using my rg370 doesnt make it practical.
Gear

Epiphone SG-400,
Ibanez RG370DX,
Vintage V6

Pod X3 into KRK RP8 G2's