Page 1 of 2
He has to lip sync to a pre-recording full of "Yeahs and "Uhns"?

Oh dear...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Funny. Not surprising, of course. More evident to see his synching when he's taking off his jacket in the beginning and the track's still going.
im going to see 50 cent in september.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Man, now fifty's credibility is shot to hell....wait a minute...nevermind.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
im vaguely surprised, but not disappointed
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
how shocking i never would've thought such a stand up, dedicated performer like 50 would sink to such a low...
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
haha why would you lip synch that

he could just mumble and still get away with it
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by Mathamology

On the lip sync : that video is in no way proof. Had his lips NOT have been moving and the words carried on, then sure.

Watch again at 0:28.
as much as i dont really like it, i think he handled it well

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

Quote by rabidguitarist

I'm so sorry to hear that.
If he was lip synching:

Why would his mic be on during the song?
Why would only the VOCALs cut out from the backing track? That would require someone purposly sabotaging his performance

You can't really see his lips moving, just the mic up to his mouth.

I wouldn't be surpised if he was lip synching, and I'm not really a fan of 'Fiddy, but that video doesn't really offer me any sort of proof.

Quote by monkeyguitar78
Watch again at 0:28.

If you listen you can hear that, when he takes of his jacket, the vocals are quieter. That's backing you can hear.
Ive watched the video now. there is nothing there to prove that he is lip synching.

youll have to try harder than that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Ive watched the video now. there is nothing there to prove that he is lip synching.

Look at :29, when he takes his shirt off, he stops singing yet his voice can still be heard on the tape.
Quote by Guitarislife125
Look at :29, when he takes his shirt off, he stops singing yet his voice can still be heard on the tape.

I shall say it again

If you listen you can hear that, when he takes of his jacket, the vocals are quieter. That's backing you can hear.
Also, you tube vids are often really out of sync anyway
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
What ever happened to good Rap? Like N.W.A, And Run D.M.C? He was still singing when the mic was off to his side when he was taking off his coat..

HE'S MAGIC! No wonder he survived getting shot 9 TIMES!
Quote by Mathamology
I shall say it again

i don't really notice that at all but i can't really prove that to you. and before it switches away from the close up there is a split second where the lyrics are still going (not the back up but 50 cent's part) and his lips clearly arent moving at all
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by rabidguitarist

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by RageAgainst...
i don't really notice that at all but i can't really prove that to you. and before it switches away from the close up there is a split second where the lyrics are still going (not the back up but 50 cent's part) and his lips clearly arent moving at all

Meh, the video isn't that great quality. It's a tough call really, I just don't see enough evidence in it to prove that he is actually lip synching. Just seems wierd that the vocals on the track should stop working, and nothing else.
Quote by garrett5
What ever happened to good Rap? Like N.W.A, And Run D.M.C? He was still singing when the mic was off to his side when he was taking off his coat..

HE'S MAGIC! No wonder he survived getting shot 9 TIMES!

There's such a thing as good rap that isnt' from the early 90's. So hop off the bandwagon and into the underground.
Quote by rabidguitarist

ur pathetic. give that n*gg*er ur $$$. hes a scumbag criminal. I hate all these suburban white kids listening to that **** i cant stand it. I moved from a farmhouse where i grew up to a ****ty town cuz thats the only place i could afford a house and now im surrounded by tons of them they make me sick and so do u. go kill urself.
Quote by AICseaofsorrows
ur pathetic. give that n*gg*er ur $$$. hes a scumbag criminal. I hate all these suburban white kids listening to that **** i cant stand it. I moved from a farmhouse where i grew up to a ****ty town cuz thats the only place i could afford a house and now im surrounded by tons of them they make me sick and so do u. go kill urself.

Looks like somebody forgot to take their medication! Tut tut tut.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
every rap concert i have seen on tv has a backing track playing but they still sing over it through the mic
Quote by AICseaofsorrows

*reported*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Vitamin watuh, ladies an' gennle-munn. Vitamin watuh.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
He's the perfect example of a stereotypical dumbass rapper. I wish he had gotten shot ten times.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Doobergn
every rap concert i have seen on tv has a backing track playing but they still sing over it through the mic

i went to see a local rap band the other day and they were the first band i've seen mixing blues jazz and rap...they had a whole band behind and two guys rapping, it was pretty cool
Quote by AICseaofsorrows

ignorant redneck
Wow, even ignoring the lip-sync thing that song was terrible.

What was up with the double vocals, they sucked majorly.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
a true rapper would have freestyled over that part
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Maybe he's one of those guys who can talk without moving lips,you know like the ones with the puppets..
Wolv
Page 1 of 2