ok, i have $1500 for a new guitar or amp. my amp is a total POS Dean Markley 10watt. my guitar is a total POS Yamaha that doesnt even work. i recently bought a Epiphone Elitist Les Paul, but returned it to save up more money and reconsider my choices. i know everyone will say get an amp first, but hear me out. ill have another $1500 in about a month or so from work, and am wondering if i should put up with the crappy amp for a month but have a nice guitar till i buy my amp, or amp but no guitar to speak of. also, any recommendations for an amp in the $1500 price range. it has to be a tube amp too, a solid-state $1500 amp is retarded. i play mostly grunge, some Led Zeppelin, and some metal (Slayer etc...). the guitar will have 2 humbuckers, i may just go with the elitist lp. any suggestions? very much appreciated, thanks
id say get an ibanez prestiege s2170se guitar and save for an amp amp wise id get a messa boogie head witch is expensive but worth it and u probly wont have enough for a mesa cab at that point so id buy a cheep 1
if you can wait another month, i'd do that, and put $1500 into both guitar and amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?