Before I continue, I'll let you know that I did in fact look around the forums to try to find an explanation for what happened and was unable to find anything.

Alright. So.
Last night at like midnight, I'm thinking to myself "Hey Ostin, your bored as hell, and ya havn't been on UG since like April."

So i logon and click on 'Forums' and what comes up extremely reminds me of the beautiful error messages that only those lucky enough to get banned have seen.

The message said that I might have been underpriveledged to view that page, or the forum caretakers might have blocked my account from the page. Now in total shock, I try to find a reason to why I might have gotten banned- assuming that this event took place because I was banned, that is. Nothing comes to mind, seeing as I havn't posted anything in roughly sixteen years. I have only been banned once, and even then, after about five minutes of reasoning with the mod who banned me, I was once again able to view the forums. So me being banned comes as a total surprise.

So i go "Alright whatever." But wait...

I stare at my litle error message, and notice something totally unexpected.

GASP! NO FORUM OF THE BANNED!

By this point, my brain is so confused that it sorta leaked out my ears. the FOTB wasnt there. So I must not have been banned then, right?

After about two minutes of repeatedly trying to access my favorite forum I give up. "Whatever."

This morning, I logon. BAM.

forums.

so can anybody tell me what the hell just happened?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
you should probably see a doctor.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I thought I got banned too. I started crying.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I hate being banned too

Edit:sorry didnt read all of the post

yeah thats weird
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
It's still happening to me. I can view all the other forums but the pit, the only way I can look at threads in the pit is by clicking on the last thread posted in thing.
yeah it happened to me too. i thought i was the only one
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
I thought my life was gone. But yeah, they were down for thre hours. You should delete this.
I'm a person.
Nah.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.

Quote by I_Pwn

Yeah, I got unbanned yesterday(Well, actaully this morning, lazy mods :p ) Anyhow, even being band, I didn't see FOTB. So I just thought it was like a transition. WTF?
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
wait... theres a forum for the banned?!? i wanna see. maybe i can convice a mod to ban me for a day.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by paintITblack39

Oh yeah, Im trying to delete the second one but its not working. it keeps stalling when its trying to load the page where I can delete that other thread.

like... seriously, why the hell would i really want two of the same threads going around at the same time? If i could delete it, it would already be gone.

Not my fault. Don't be dicks about it.
the

Quote by I_Pwn

Quote by Ostin
Nah.

Did I actually say that in your sig? I don't remember haha
brnh.bandcamp.com
fotb is acctually pretty lame you can only talk to mods well they yell at you and you whine...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
fotb is acctually pretty lme you can only talk to mods well they yel at you and you whine...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
nobody post anymore in this thread... im trying to delete them both cause i just dont give a fuck. so yeah... no more posty.
the

Quote by I_Pwn