This thread is only interesting/usefull to read if you own a valveking or a tubed amp.

I have established that my amp has a microphonic tube which shrieks whenever I use reverb at anything about 1 on the volume.
My first question is which tube this is likely to be, the 6l6gc or 12ax7?

My second being, will i be able to swap this over fairly easy? Or is it a tech job.
well valveking and problem go hand in hand for sure....

and you shouldn't need to do anything special...

leave it off for a while, and just pull it out and put the next in
Quote by thundrstruk891
do EXACTLY what rock savior said.


Quote by SGKIDD
^^ X2,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To me

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.