Yeah...I heard about that here on UG...Is it true...'cus that'd be pretty ****in sad...
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
What's there to close? The program will still be available and tabs will still be made for it.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
yeah..i meant...it would be illegal..so no more sales..and no more tabs...the program itself would be illegal...just as tabs are
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
i have 30 thousands tabs saved so im good xD

shame i cant get new songs :S
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
What's going on? GuitarPro's now being shut down?
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Well UG will continue hosting tabs and people will continue making them.

And to be honest I don't believe it anyway, it can be used for other things than just making other peoples tabs.

There's nothing on the guitar pro site so it's not true.

They couldn't shut down napster for p2p sharing, only stop it's users from distributing copyrighted material. It's the same here, you can't ban a program for it's potential to infringe copyright.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
hmmm that's weird i never knew this was happening.
By the Way, does anyone know what was up with UG last night?

why would it be shut down, you have to pay for it so surely it does the same thing UG does and pays for a lisence thing
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Why would "they" get rid of the actual Program when other music composition softwares are still up and running in full force, and are more widely used, such as Finale or Sibelius?
hey guys....I dont want to spread that rumor...I just saw this in some other thread and I just wanted to know if you were aware of it..that's it
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
i dont think its happening, it doesnt say anything on their web site and guitar pro's main purpose is to help musicians compose, transcribe, edit their own pieces.