Well my tube amp is ****ed...so i'm looking for a nice small amp to keep me going.Price range is 400euro max(500us dollers).
Doesn't have to be tube just has to be a good amp at a good price.

Was thinking maybe line6 spider 3 120 for 370 euro....seems like a good enough deal.
http://cgi.ebay.ie/NEW-LINE-6-SPIDER-III-120-2-x-10-Guitar-Combo_W0QQitemZ170122010587QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Would there be any nice tube amps in this price range?
don't know it's not working....doesn't matter.
Well any amps you recommend for that price range?
Your price range is 100 off a marshall halfstack. Still, I know that Vox has a great line of amps. Valvtronix is cheap, but get the job done,
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
Quote by guitarplayer94
Your price range is 100 off a marshall halfstack. Still, I know that Vox has a great line of amps. Valvtronix is cheap, but get the job done,

youre 100 off of a marshall MG halfstack, NO.

as for the spider, no.
but you had it right with the vox. you can get the ad50vt i believe, and still have money for pedals. Also, did you try taking your amp into your local guitar shop? They can probably fix it really easily.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Don't really want a vox. And i don't want a marshall halfstack as i'm looking for a combo.
Heard good things about Laney actually....their valves aren't they?How much does the VC30 go for?What kinda music they good for?
I think the VC30 goes for something like 350 quid, I don't klnow about Euros. I find here in the US for about 750 USD. Even 900 USD. Much cheaper over there, though. Check an online dealer.
I know the VC15 is like 220 quid.

And yeah, they're valve. I think they're good for rock, classic rock, blues rock, hard rock, indie pop, punk, pop punk...
Before you lay down some monies on a new amp, you might want to try getting your old one fixed. It'll probably be a good investment, as long as you like what you currently have.
Quote by mr_fruitbowl
On ebay the VC30 is about 600 euro..that's abit too expensive.

I bought mine NEW for €480 incl VAT delivery no 100% warranty etc. off GAK.co.uk if you can push your budget that high it would be a nice choice

Remember though 30w Tube is LOUD and its hasn't much gain so you will need pedals to help it reach metal tones
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
may I be the first to guess that you never actually owned a tube amp to begin with, and just said that your old one broke to make us think that you own good gear? Judging by the stuff that you're looking at, you have no idea what constitutes a good amp...I could be totally wrong though, you could just be stupid enough to not want to fix a tube amp...

on topic: get a laney.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
^ maybe he had a hybrid
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
I suppose that's possible, but still worth fixing, if only to sell to put more money towards a good tube combo.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I had a marshall tsl100...and i can't take it to a tech cause none leave where i live. But i've posted on here and other sites...and no one knows what's wrong with it.
^^ well if you're stuck with it you may aswell try and sell it
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
It's not the tubes!...and i know what i'm doing....i stripped the whole board apart today....the transformer is ok, the resistors are ok....only thing i can think is there is something wrong with the caps.