Hi,
After I sell my body and neck, i'm gonna buy a SX strat-type guitar and soup the crap out of it. (SX SST)
I've heard bad things from SX, and i've heard good things. This particular guitar has a swimming pool rout so I can basically just toss in a strat PG and it'll fit. So, Are SX's worth souping up, what I mean is, do they have good bodies, good necks, frets, stuff like that. Stuff that really isn't replaced easily. Naturally i'll be replacing tuners and pickups.

So.. Should I get this, or should I pony up for the extra 100 or so bucks for an Agile SG?

Thanks!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
from what I've seen, the neck is bombed with lacquer, and after exactly 2 minutes of playing it in a shop, i can tell you that the fret job sucks hard, and the lacquer thing sucks.
strat player forever.
Quote by GuitarBoy-IL
from what I've seen, the neck is bombed with lacquer, and after exactly 2 minutes of playing it in a shop, i can tell you that the fret job sucks hard, and the lacquer thing sucks.

not true. The one you played maybe, but the majority of the HC reviews and HC forumites are pleased with them. They are a great mod platform.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
Yeah, I heard the SX guitars have incredibly glossy necks. This can be remedied by something called a sanding sponge.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator