Grawr! Ive been having trouble with it ever since I switched gauges, Its in absoulte perfect tuning at the top of the neck, but around the twelfth fret everything is out of tune. For example, say I play an octave on the A and G string of an A note and it sounds super smooth, then I bring it down to A's octave and it sounds like a goat being ranover. Wtf is up, is this normal?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
How do I fix it?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
bring it to a shop and get a whole setup done.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
haha a goat being ran over haha holy damn that was funny. but yeah i would say what everyone else has said.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
I don't think anyone else has said it yet...so, intonation, it's not hard you just need a tuner and a philips screwdriver (depending on what kind of bridge you have).
Quote by InanezGuitars44
bring it to a shop and get a whole setup done.

You just automatically assume that I live even relitivly close to a "shop" as you called it.....wrong.....closest thing to a shop that we have is our village idiot dave, he just shakes his penis at traffic. But seriously thou is there anyway I can just go through and sync it up myself?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by RX120D
Your intonation is out.

when you do that, do you adjust the bridge hieght and screws on it as well as the neck or what exactly do you adjust i think i understand the point of adjusting everything
*sigh* is that all im gonna get out of this then? TO THE VILLAGE IDIOT!
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Just adjust your Bridge height. Not that hard. also...

INOTATION!!!

not intonation
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
You just automatically assume that I live even relitivly close to a "shop" as you called it.....wrong.....closest thing to a shop that we have is our village idiot dave, he just shakes his penis at traffic. But seriously thou is there anyway I can just go through and sync it up myself?

You can find good online lessons for intonation, it's how I learned...when in doubt google it.
Quote by dreamtheater91

INOTATION!!!

not intonation

I've never heard it called inotation, never. I could be wrong, but just to be fair, you could be wrong too.
Quote by dreamtheater91

INOTATION!!!

not intonation

No it's intonation.

Quote by david_highland
I've never heard it called inotation, never. I could be wrong, but just to be fair, you could be wrong too.

I just google the term to double check and he's wrong so now you can sleep peacefully.