Poll: Pot or Beer
Poll Options
View poll results: Pot or Beer
Smoke it up, bro!!(POT)
24 55%
STREAKING!!!(BEER)
20 45%
Voters: 44.
okay...should i spend the last 20 bucks of my paycheck on Pot or Beer?
Damn im good.

Smoke more pot.
maybe save it and next time you get paid you can buy both and get really f-ucked up. im serious.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
^ +1
When one sits down, they simply decimate the population of a small hamlet south of cumbria!
I say you spend it on something more intelligent.
Last edited by crust_punk at Jun 28, 2007,
Man..this site sucks. I must have forgot that most of you guys are 40 year old overweight loser with no lives outside of your computer. GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME SUN!
Damn im good.

Smoke more pot.
Quote by Marlboro Man
Man..this site sucks. I must have forgot that most of you guys are 40 year old overweight loser with no lives outside of your computer. GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME SUN!

You shouldn't be talking.

"Smoke it up, bro!!"
yes sirrrry
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Hey Man..I'm 16 with a good job and I dont sit under a lamp all night on this thing.
Damn im good.

Smoke more pot.
Quote by Marlboro Man

Ya, I am 40, and overweight, this is me:

People make fun of me a lot because I weight 300 pounds overweight.

Rules are rules kid, go to the drug forum.

Edit: Yikes! 16? What life do you have outside of school and "kickin' it with your bros" while watching Family Guy and smoking pot? You're not even old enough to buy alcohol!
yes it is. According to the poll...looks like i am gonna be stoned tonight...Where's my copy of Dark side of the moon?
Damn im good.

Smoke more pot.
Quote by magicninja_
The weed would go a bit further. Don't worry about all these kids who like to talk down to other people to make themselves feel better. For most of them it's probably the only joy in their lives. Sad isn't it?

Talk down to others? He is the one trying to belittle people with such ludicrous comments. FYI, I do smoke marijuana, but I can spot an idiot from miles.

Once again, this thread has been reported, I don't advise posting.

Edit: Darkside of the Moon? How original.
i was just trying to make a poll to see what people would vote for. Man you need to chill out. wow. ive been reported alot.So sad. i think ill slip into a deep depression...
Damn im good.

Smoke more pot.
Quote by Guitarislife125
Talk down to others? He is the one trying to belittle people with such ludicrous comments. FYI, I do smoke marijuana, but I can spot an idiot from miles.

Once again, this thread has been reported, I don't advise posting.

Edit: Darkside of the Moon? How original.

All he did was ask a question. Second this don't need to be in the drug thread because he added a poll (bme anyway). After that a few decided it was their great destiny to start an inquisition against the guy.
Last edited by magicninja_ at Jun 28, 2007,