Page 1 of 2
Damn... What do YOU guys think about them. Try to keep it PG, so it doesnt give them a reason to close this thread.
-Fender '52 Reissue Tele
-1964 Kimberly electric
-Jay Turser Jazzbox
-Takamine acoustic
-Dano Hodad
-SuperCrybaby
-Dano Coolcat Chorus
-Big Muff
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by powerhalf
Please forgive what maybe a noob question, but: What is an "FU"?
VR2005 owns my heart >_>
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Given the size of the community I think they're well-organized and fairly reasonable.

Although I got banned for "flaming like a little girl." I wonder if I'da been banned if I was flaming like a grown man. :P But I was flaming... I only wonder about the "little girl" part.
I think the're commies.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Jun 28, 2007,
Meaningless bureaucracy, many times ending good discussions. It really is a shame though, you would think the internet could be a place without regulation.
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
Quote by Bebemanger
Meaningless bureaucracy, many times ending good discussions. It really is a shame though, you would think the internet could be a place without regulation.

Right on man. They closed one of my threads today. Total bs.
-Fender '52 Reissue Tele
-1964 Kimberly electric
-Jay Turser Jazzbox
-Takamine acoustic
-Dano Hodad
-SuperCrybaby
-Dano Coolcat Chorus
-Big Muff
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by powerhalf
Quote by Doolittle
i love Andrewbiles.

He is pretty amazing
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Schmietty
^^ What magicninja_ said.

+2
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I love all of the mods. They are absolutely wonderful! Nothing bad to say about them at all, and they most definitely do not employ fascist methods of propaganda.

Last edited by casualty01 : 06-28-2007 at 05:14 PM.
i don't personally know any of them but they seem pretty fair.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by Bebemanger

yea, i mean we have a right to speak our mind, and every wants power, how do you get that power? you find away to take the right away, then it becomes leverage to make us do other things we don't want to

bastards
Love 'em.

Except FrenchyFungus... There's something shifty about him. It could just be that he's Scottish though.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
ehhh, some (nameless) get drunk with power and are quick on the ban or close thread trigger... but most are just fine.
All of them are really cool.

Chris is the awesomest, methinks though.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by Bebemanger

ya, cause i'd love the pit to turn into 4chan! pics of tubgirl and pointless emo bashing all around, yipeeeeee!

Despite that, I don't have a problem with them, it's not like stalin's sitting at a computer closing threads all day, I've found them to be pretty just... until I got a warning for making a joke about calling some skinny girl fat, well I still don't have a problem with em.
Quote by yawn
I love all of the mods. They are absolutely wonderful! Nothing bad to say about them at all, and they most definitely do not employ fascist methods of propaganda.

hahaha! nicely done. you, sir, are one hilarious bastard!

Last edited by yawn : 06-28-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Quote by dingmydong
ya, cause i'd love the pit to turn into 4chan! pics of tubgirl and pointless emo bashing all around, yipeeeeee!

Despite that, I don't have a problem with them, it's not like stalin's sitting at a computer closing threads all day, I've found them to be pretty just... until I got a warning for making a joke about calling some skinny girl fat, well I still don't have a problem with em.

but he is, it's his JOB
Quote by pratt121
hahaha! nicely done. you, sir, are one hilarious bastard!

Last edited by yawn : 06-28-2007 at 08:17 PM.
El oh el.

The horizontal bar is a bitch though. :-/
They are the mods, they are the mods, they are, they are, they are the mods.

Alright, everyone to Brighton.
Quote by Yakult
Love 'em.

Except FrenchyFungus... There's something shifty about him. It could just be that he's Scottish though.

+1 but Frenchy doesn't seem to be a mod anymore. He was Banned.
Quote by Yakult
Love 'em.

no wai!!

he is my favourite i dunno why. although all my warnings have come from him so... . but who knows what was going on with him? he is un-mod-coloured and it says he is banned.
Yep....wonder who banned him >_> <_<....
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Quote by soulflyV
no wai!!

he is my favourite i dunno why. although all my warnings have come from him so... . but who knows what was going on with him? he is un-mod-coloured and it says he is banned.

Haha, Frenchy's my ginger boy, he's blates the bezzy mod
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
mods like to eat babies, and sleep hanging upside down from the ceiling wrapped in their own wings...........I KEED, I KEED! don't ban me please?
hello
I've never spoken to any of them

I feel like a loser.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by pratt121
Given the size of the community I think they're well-organized and fairly reasonable.

Although I got banned for "flaming like a little girl." I wonder if I'da been banned if I was flaming like a grown man. :P But I was flaming... I only wonder about the "little girl" part.

The mods keep things from getting too out of hand around here. They are a Godsend.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by JC13
I don't have an issue with many of them... One or two that I don't trust too much. I find the mods outside of the pit are generally softer/more approachable, but I guess the pit is the place where they have to clean up the most, Nelsean and Primusfan are still good though

I don't know, I only check out a couple of other forums, Classic Rock being one of them. It's like Nazi Germany there. A thread will close because it wasn't in the "only band" thread, and often times kills a meaningful discussion. I just don't see the point.
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
Quote by yawn

Quote by Bebemanger
I don't know, I only check out a couple of other forums, Classic Rock being one of them. It's like Nazi Germany there. A thread will close because it wasn't in the "only band" thread, and often times kills a meaningful discussion. I just don't see the point.

Yeah man, totally f's up a good talk. Bastards, have no respect for nothin. lol
-Fender '52 Reissue Tele
-1964 Kimberly electric
-Jay Turser Jazzbox
-Takamine acoustic
-Dano Hodad
-SuperCrybaby
-Dano Coolcat Chorus
-Big Muff
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by powerhalf
Page 1 of 2