...that when i bought the Joe Satriani Anthology cd, i would just end up buying all his albums!!!! ahh!!!!
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
you never asked?
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
there's a joe satriani thread right below this. you didn't even have to use the search button...
Quote by lobster624
there's a joe satriani thread right below this. you didn't even have to use the search button...

this is about anthologies

-Jimi Hendrix
exactly... and he didnt^
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
ok enough with this hissy fits, its just a thread on a guitar website, if your having like emotional issues with it, then ill delete it

-Jimi Hendrix
uhh...there's a max of 3 or 4 songs from each album on that CD. and it's old, he's released several since then.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by blakehendrix
...that when i bought the Joe Satriani Anthology cd, i would just end up buying all his albums!!!! ahh!!!!

Because they figgered if you were buying it you knew what it was? What were you expecting, a small rounded sheep? A fine pear?
Quote by Freepower
Because they figgered if you were buying it you knew what it was? What were you expecting, a small rounded sheep? A fine pear?

uh, what? no, people usually buy Anthologies or Greatest Hits albums because they don't really know the artist and just want a taste of his overall style and don't want to accidentally get a bad album or something.

But yeah, you really shouldn't be surprised. Because hey, it's ****ing Satriani.
Well yea, but that's not what TC was saying. He's saying that after buying the Anthology CD, he ended up buying all of his material afterwards.

At least I THINK that's what he's saying.
Quote by Freepower
^ you may well be right, but lets face it - only he knows.

I think that is what he means. The same happened to me
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...