Page 1 of 3
first part is a conspiracy theory about Christianity
second is about 9/11
third is about the central banks and the federal reserve in America
also talks about the plan to create a global government and bank
link here http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/index.html
what are people's opinion of these conspiracies theories (factual,true, false
Last edited by petrucci is god at Jun 28, 2007,
ok i think the Jesus sun god thing is bs and the 9/11 theory im not to sure of but i defintely agree with some of the global government stuff and the illegality of income taxes

so please could i hear others opinions of the theories presented in the video

also Ron Paul 08 definitely wil1 stop this NAO stuff
Balls balls balls balls balls.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
i could be wrong (i only took german 1 in highschool) but doesnt zeitgeist mean timeghost?

and i thought there was already a world bank, not in the traditional sense like a bank filled with all the worlds money,but the people that change the exchange rates. they try to bring down rich countries so they can bring up poor countries. but its not working
There was substantial evidence to prove all of the theories were correct, I don't see how any of you can actually question its factuality.
Quote by GeneralGrim
There was substantial evidence to prove all of the theories were correct, I don't see how any of you can actually question its factuality.

Because they're all bull****

The truth is apparantly too boring for some people.
Quote by GeneralGrim

Just because they say it's evidence, doesn't mean they didn't make it all up.

Experienced researcher David Lifton had 'conclusive evidence' that JFK's body was surgically altered in transit to make his entrance wounds look like exit wounds. Noone ever saw this conclusive evidence, and the theory is ludicrous as he never left the SS and his wife's side in his coffin, but he still made thousands by selling his book.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
but raannnkkkllleesss,

they have citations.

...and why didn't you take my side, we had that awesome conversation about the creepy episodes of smart guy and sister sister.
Quote by GeneralGrim
but raannnkkkllleesss,

they have citations.
(

Have you followed them up? Most likely they will be fake or lead to other conspiracy writers who have faked them.

Quote by GeneralGrim
...and why didn't you take my side, we had that awesome conversation about the creepy episodes of smart guy and sister sister.

Lol sorry dude, conspiracy theories grind my gears. There's never a shred of evidence for them.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Look at his source list...

Part 2:
Griffin, David Ray - 911 The Myth and the Reality
Ruppert, Michael -The Truth and Lies of 9-11
Avery, Dylan - Loose Change 2nd Edition
Berger, Michael - Improbable Collapse
Hilder, Anthony J.- Illuminazi 911
Mugford, Duistin - September 11th Revisited
Hufschmid, Eric - Painful Deceptions
Zwickerm, Barrie - 911 The Great Conspiracy
Duffy, John - 911 Press For Truth
Jones, Alex - Martial Law 9/11
Jones, Alex - TerrorStorm
Hilder, Anthony J.-The Greatest Lie Ever Sold
vonKleist, Dave - 911 In Plane Site
Humphrey, George - 911 The Great Illusion

All conspiracy books. We of course don't know where they got their sources, but someone down the line is making them up.

Also...

Marrs, Jim - The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty, Disinformation Company

Marrs, Jim - Rule by Secrecy, Harper Paperbacks

Marrs is a prominent researcher on the JFK assassination who also comes up with ludicrous theories, believes ridiculous sources and ignores evidence, fabricates evidence and currently is writing a book on how the moon is a secret alien base where they monitor us, and the GOVERNMENT knows about it.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I've seen it and I thought it was amazing, personally. Lately I've been urging all of my friends to watch it, and then they usually pass it on to their friends.

And Rankles: I see why you're so skeptical, and I guess that's actually a good thing, but I wouldn't quite dismiss the possibility of something merely because it doesn't have a citation. It's always better to look into things more and ask questions, and that's exactly what these conspiracy theorists are doing. Well, maybe everyone should start doing it more, because I don't know if you HAVE realized this, but taxes and all that really are killing the US, it seems. But I dunno... To each his own.

We're DOOOOOOMED.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Last edited by Ahh Shaith at Jul 2, 2007,
Quote by GeneralGrim
but raannnkkkllleesss,

they have citations.

So does The Da Vinci Code - do you believe IT?
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
I just watched it, it was very interesting, though it should certainly be taken with a grain of salt. The first part seems very likely, that it could be that the Christian and Jewish religions are based a lot on other previous religions. Though as Rankles pointed out, the citation for the second part are all conspiracy books which makes much of it very difficult, if not impossible to believe. As for the third part, I'm undecided as to how truthful it is, as much of it makes sense, but is very far out. It is very clear how influential rich companies can be in a the United States, but I don't think it's to the extent they seem to portray. I didn't know much about the banking system in America before I watched this, so I certainly can't form an opinion based solely on this movie. It seems that as the movie progresses it gets increasingly ridiculous, and the final conspiracy is that there is a plan for one government running the world, and that life will be based around chips in our hands which could be shut off by the government. Whereas the first part is seemingly very likely, what follows in the next parts and the final conclusion of the movie seems far less likely. Though it was very interesting to watch nonetheless.
Conspiracy theories are bollocks.

The guys that created the original 9/11 theory video did so as a joke to take the piss out of the people who were talking about it all being a hoax etc.

Conspiracy theories make me sick.

And to Rankles, all the JFK theories are retarded. Everything Marrs ever came up with can easily be countered by a simple explanation or just by simply looking at the real evidence. That whole magic bullet bollocks really winds me up. Good to see someone else who has actually considered the ridiculous nature of the JFK case.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
I dont really believe in the conspiracy theory behind 9/11, but when a world trade center falls at freefall speed to the ground, somthings up. The numerous explosions that went off after the plane hit, the detonation lights you could see as the trade centers fell. Also, what about world trade center 7? Im not a conspiracy nut, but those questions need to be answered.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by preludetowar
I dont really believe in the conspiracy theory behind 9/11, but when a world trade center falls at freefall speed to the ground, somthings up. The numerous explosions that went off after the plane hit, the detonation lights you could see as the trade centers fell. Also, what about world trade center 7? Im not a conspiracy nut, but those questions need to be answered.

Those "explosions" that people saw was just gas becoming too compressed and blowing out the windows. Give something nowhere to move and it'll just apply pressure to it's surroundings. Too much pressure causes windows to break. Those "detonation lights" were electricity supplies and lights shattering as it fell.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Quote by Derigiberble
Those "explosions" that people saw was just gas becoming too compressed and blowing out the windows. Give something nowhere to move and it'll just apply pressure to it's surroundings. Too much pressure causes windows to break. Those "detonation lights" were electricity supplies and lights shattering as it fell.

This guy's some kind of expert.

No offense, but you do not know that for a fact.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Quote by Ahh Shaith
This guy's some kind of expert.

No offense, but you do not know that for a fact.

Granted, but it's a much more logical and scientific explanation than that off "explosions" and "detonation lights".
Quote by CornLord

Quote by Derigiberble

Seems reasonable....But you didnt answer the freefall agrument. How can somthing like the world trade center, fall at free fall speed? dont you think the floors would of created some kind of pressure against the top?
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by preludetowar
Seems reasonable....But you didnt answer the freefall agrument. How can somthing like the world trade center, fall at free fall speed? dont you think the floors would of created some kind of pressure against the top?

Gravity + Mass = Weight. The building would have been accelerating as it fell. Such is gravity, it accelerates at 9.8N or 9.8m/s. This means that, ignoring air resistance, an object falling freely near the earth's surface increases in speed by 9.8m/s for each second of its descent. Now add the mass of the already falling building and you have a gradual increase in both speed and mass. That could easily give the apparent affect of the building freefalling.

i.e. The building may have been slowed down by the floors below it, but because of the increase in speed and weight caused by both gravity and the increased mass, it could easily cancel itself out.
Quote by CornLord

Quote by Derigiberble
Gravity + Mass = Weight. The building would have been accelerating as it fell. Such is gravity, it accelerates at 9.8N or 9.8m/s. This means that, ignoring air resistance, an object falling freely near the earth's surface increases in speed by 9.8m/s for each second of its descent. Now add the mass of the already falling building and you have a gradual increase in both speed and mass. That could easily give the apparent affect of the building freefalling.

i.e. The building may have been slowed down by the floors below it, but because of the increase in speed and weight caused by both gravity and the increased mass, it could easily cancel itself out.

Doesnt a weight of a ball and a weight of an lets say the weight of an anvil fall at the same speed?
Quote by Meths

Quote by preludetowar
Doesnt a weight of a ball and a weight of a tonn fall at the same speed?

Initially, yes, but the object with the greater mass would gather more momentum so over a further distance would fall at a faster speed. Or so I am led to believe. Correct me if I'm wrong somebody.
Quote by CornLord

last time i watch a conspiracy film on google my computer ****ed up and shut down, completely when i rebooted it it went like all crazy on me and i couldnt doa system reboot or anything. then i called kiefer cause i was home alone and then my phone went like completely fuzzy right? so then i tried calling him on the other phone and it was dead. Then i called him on my cell phone right? and it only had one bar left. So then jen came home and i told her then the phones started working right? so then i called back kiefer and then all of a sudden his fire alarm went off, and it turned out him mom lefta pot of greese on the stove and forgot and went out. Pretty creepy
Quote by preludetowar
Doesnt a weight of a ball and a weight of an lets say the weight of an anvil fall at the same speed?

The acceleration of gravity is the same, but not the speed (or weight, or terminal velocity) of each item. Only in a vaccum will they ever fall and hit at the same time.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Last edited by graybass_20x6 at Jul 4, 2007,
Quote by Metaphysics
this movie would've been the bomb if morgan freeman narrated

+infinity

The video is still loading, but i doubt it will change my mind on anything I believe. I don't really believe in anything, I'm not much for extremes. Besides none of that will ever help me be a better guitarist
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
I'm just getting through the first act, and it's seems pretty believable. Basically all religion has it's roots in pagan astrology (aka the zodiac circle) and they're all just repeats of each other. the sources seem legit too, unlike the 9/11 stuff. What i'm getting is that astrological metaphors in the bible are being taken literally by people today, which seems to be the problem. interesting stuff for the most part.
First part is believable, second isn't too believable, and third is believable to an extent. I looked up that North American Union, and apparently it's been proposed; I can't find anywhere that says George W. Bush has already begun establishing it though.
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

I watched it and its great.. if you cant see that the world its all a ****ing lie and if u still belive the Tv is real you are retarded. School its full of retards, text msging all day, smoking and doing drugs. Teachers dont even know what the **** they are doing and most of them dont know **** and just teach using the ****ing teachers book. Drugs,Tv and all that are bringin chaos to the world and thats what the goverment wants.. ignorant people that cant understand what the **** is happening. Its not just the United States.. South America is horrible too. We need a world without corruption, where are all the honest people?
Quote by Habs
I watched it and its great.. if you cant see that the world its all a ****ing lie and if u still belive the Tv is real you are retarded. School its full of retards, text msging all day, smoking and doing drugs. Teachers dont even know what the **** they are doing and most of them dont know **** and just teach using the ****ing teachers book. Drugs,Tv and all that are bringin chaos to the world and thats what the goverment wants.. ignorant people that cant understand what the **** is happening. Its not just the United States.. South America is horrible too. We need a world without corruption, where are all the honest people?

You, on the other hand, know what's really happening, right?

I HATE conspiracy theories. Especially the 9/11 ones. They're highly disrespectful to all the people who lost family and friends. I mean, you can fuck around with stuff like landing on the moon and aliens, but this is a tragedy, you morons! People died in gruesome ways. And you shit all over their gravestones by buying into this conspiracy crap.

Oh and I love the arguments, they're so well thought of: "OMG, steel totally doesn't melt at 600 degrees!!!111". Shut the fuck up.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I don't believe most of it. I think some of the banking stuff is true though I don't think they are behind everything. Personally, I think the whole 9/11 conspiracy thing is one of the dumbest things ever. But I do think that everyone should watch this movie just for the fact that it makes you care. The people who watch this stuff and just automaticaly take it for the truth are stupid. But it can't hurt to listen to these. Atleast it gets people out of their shallow, little world of existence and start to atleast attempt to look into these things. Not that all people are that shallow, but it sure seems that way with most of the people around my age. I mean hell, it's better to be a crazy conspiracy theorist than to be ignorant of all the events around you unless they have to do with mtv or celebrities.
The religion part = interesting
9/11 part = rofl here we go again
Banking part I didn't watch.

What I like most about 9/11 conspiracists is, they jump from one Youtube video from another. As soon as one gets debunked they say w/e and watch the newest one on Youtube.

I remember when it was "O NOES HOE DOEZ JET FUEL BURN DAT HOT STEEEL DONT MELT" now it's "HOW DID WTC7 COLLAPSE D00D IT DOENT MAKE SENSEEEE!".
Last edited by Guitarislife125 at Aug 11, 2007,
If this stuff was actually true, and the government was smart enough to create such an elaborate plot, don't you think they would be smart enough to have this movie taken off of the web and have its creators killed and/or imprisoned?

Just a thought...

Conspiracy theories exist for two reasons:

1) People are silly enough to actually believe them
2) For the people who invented them to bilk people who want to be fooled out of their money

All of those sources that are listed get a huge plug from this movie. That is the real conspiracy.
Last edited by Inimical at Aug 11, 2007,
Page 1 of 3