Hey, Everyone...I've seen a million "What Songs Should My Band Play" threads, and I hate to add to them, but I need some suggestions.

The band I'm in is covering a lot of music that isn't played much in my area, and I'm just looking for suggestions of music similar to what we play, that people would like to hear. Music with a good beat, a little catchy, and kinda heavy. Here's some of the songs we already play, so you have some sort of an idea of what we play, and the type of music we're looking for.

Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous
Pantera - Domination
Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild
Disturbed - The Game
STP - Vaseline
Alice In Chains - We Die Young
Fuel - Jesus Or A Gun
GNR - My Michelle
Godsmack - Bad Religion
Sevendust - Black
Korn - Blind
Kid Rock - American Badass
Beastie Boys - No Sleep Til Brooklyn

Anything along those lines would be great. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Quote by las7
I had a past g/f that called me "bitch" while we had sex.
Any simular expirances UG users?
Down with The Sickness - Disturbed, Rio Bravo - CKY .Those would get me pumped.
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
We've talked about playing The Sickness a few times. Dunno why we haven't tried it, but I'll be sure to bring it up again. Haven't heard Rio Bravo before...or much of anything from CKY for that matter, but I'll give it a listen. Thanks for the suggestions.
Quote by las7
You could try Killing in the Name. Although it is Drop-D. It is a fun song, but would have to be edited for playing live.
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by Ibanez Junkie
What tuning(s) do you use?

We're usually in standard or drop D. We've all got other guitars that we can use for alternate tunings, if need be.
Quote by las7
Quote by zanz1bar
You could try Killing in the Name. Although it is Drop-D. It is a fun song, but would have to be edited for playing live.

We messed around with that a bit earlier this week. We're going to do a Rage song, but we decided not to go with that one. There's a few other bands around here that play it, and we'd like to find something that isn't so overplayed. Thanks though. We're thinking about Guerilla Radio as a possibility.
Quote by las7
Quote by JameO_182
I think something from SOAD would fit in that well.

Good idea. They'd be a great band to add to the mix. I'm thinking Sugar, or maybe something else off the first album
Quote by las7
slither - velvet revolver?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce
Dont Stop Believing - Journey (if you have a good keyboardist)
or Walk - Pantera

all of them are pretty good, IMO
porch - pearl jam

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by GuitarHero1081
Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce

...Wait, were you serious?

The.
Quote by ibanez12306
We messed around with that a bit earlier this week. We're going to do a Rage song, but we decided not to go with that one. There's a few other bands around here that play it, and we'd like to find something that isn't so overplayed. Thanks though. We're thinking about Guerilla Radio as a possibility.

Agreed.

Do Fist Full of Steel