Page 1 of 2
Dusty Rhodes
Quote by nxtvanhalen
i marvel at how people could have the patience to build a guitar basically from scratch, since i try to do something for about 5 seconds, and if it gives me any trouble it usually ends up...you know... on fire.
I think it will be someone who isn't that reconized now a days. Maybe like Koko B. Ware or something.
Quote by tyronelab
Was Mae West a wrestler?
forgot about her, and to add on that, The Fabulous Moolah.
Quote by nxtvanhalen
i marvel at how people could have the patience to build a guitar basically from scratch, since i try to do something for about 5 seconds, and if it gives me any trouble it usually ends up...you know... on fire.
i hope its not Undertaker or Kain, id be reallwe swaddd....
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Anyone hear about Bam Bam Bigelow dying earlier this year? I read it somewhere and I was like "I remember hating that guy when I was a kid". I miss the WCW, maybe I'd still watch wresting if it was still on.
I don't watch it anymore , but when I did I remember that Kurt Angle used to be ****ing annoying
Quote by Leperaffinity01
Sabu

No! Not me! ....Oh, THAT Sabu, phew. Well he is suicidal, homocidal, genocidal. Hmm, after the past week in wrestling he might have to think about dropping that tagline for a bit

Maybe the Iron Shiek, he's always so wasted and talking rubbish but I hope he doesn't die.
Only five WWF wrestlers have ever died under contract. That's hardly a high body count. Owen Hart died in the ring, Benoit killed himself and Eddie Guerrero, Crash Holly and British Bulldog all died from heart problems.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Only five WWF wrestlers have ever died under contract. That's hardly a high body count. Owen Hart died in the ring, Benoit killed himself and Eddie Guerrero, Crash Holly and British Bulldog all died from heart problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Wrestling_Entertainment_alumni#Died_while_employed
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by Rankles

damn dude i totally didnt know crash or the bulldog died
Quote by aixelsydevahi

A couple of those don't really count, I was quoting Vince in an interview earlier this week. Although I don't think Crash Holly and Bulldog were employed at the time, just substitute those with two other guys from heart failure.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by crazzycory
Hopefully John Cena.

Amen
This is a .44 caliber love letter straight from my heart!

I'm the FUCKin' pope of Morelloism
pm me or tano to become a follower of the newest BS religion

member of
**** the MCR Fan Club ****
Pm darkangel24 to join
Jake Roberts, the fact that he is still alive today is a testament to the human body's ability to build up an immunity to crack cocaine
Quote by Rankles
A couple of those don't really count, I was quoting Vince in an interview earlier this week. Although I don't think Crash Holly and Bulldog were employed at the time, just substitute those with two other guys from heart failure.

I just found it slightly humorous that the chariman of the WWE couldn't get it right.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by Rankles

Crash Holly is dead? Wow...I didn't know that.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by aixelsydevahi
I just found it slightly humorous that the chariman of the WWE couldn't get it right.

I think he was right. Discounting the old age, terminal illness and car crash there are only five unnatural deaths. The others happened irrelevant of the men's careers.

Yeah Crash Holly died the other year but I don't think he was employed at the time.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
damn dude i totally didnt know crash or the bulldog died

Yeah, I never heard abuot Crash Holly dying

He was part of my childhood
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Damn I never knew Crash Holly was dead . . . remember the 24/7 hardcore title storyline? That was back when WWE(F) was still at it's prime . . .

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Uber-rocker
I'd vote Hogan, his novelty value has worn off..

+1
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by buckethead_jr
*Prays for John Cena or Bobby Lashley*

take it back.

rick flair.... hes really old
he can't take it back

as a "smark" its his duty to want john cena and choc lesnar dead, or at least off of his television for an extended period of time

wreslting like the auto industry is cyclical, same product over and over is boring, whoever if you trot a product out, tweak over the years, drop it off the market then bring it back a year later, people love it

its a never ending cycle
ric flair or batista with the amount of roids in that fella
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Quote by NGD1313
Anyone hear about Bam Bam Bigelow dying earlier this year? I read it somewhere and I was like "I remember hating that guy when I was a kid". I miss the WCW, maybe I'd still watch wresting if it was still on.

It was kinda all over the website...
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Ric Flair probebly. Or Hulk Hogan?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Scott Steiner??

Nothing to base that opinion on, I kinda just hope.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
Scott Steiner??

Nothing to base that opinion on, I kinda just hope.

, i actually rofled at that for some reason, i'm with you on that hope

but imo it will probably be either Ric Flair or maybe Khali? he is very tall as was Andre.
Page 1 of 2