Page 1 of 3
Since I just got my first iPod today, and I knew you had to name it, I tried to come up with something a little clever.

And I came up with "iTwitch".

Because my (kickass) nickname is Twitch, and I love it. So, I figured, I love Apple, I love my iPod, and my music basically is what makes me whole, so I came up with iTwitch.

I think it's great.

If you have an iPod, what did you name yours?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i named it Brandon cause thats my name
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
KidWithTheFace's iPod
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I don't have an iPod, but if I did, I'd name it Hans Elroy Marcus Van Studdebaker III Esquire.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
iSex

Because all the music on it is sex
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
mmm, I believe naming a guitar is Ok, naming a dog is Ok, naming an ipod... you need to find a hobby mate
when i had mine it was i****ROCKS, talk about phailure
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Jose, because my iPod is mexican.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
i named mine whitie. its white
A
Distorted
Reality
Is now a
Necessity
to be
Free
- Elliott Smith
i think you have a lack of friends if you nae your iPod (unless you ordered it with an engraving and it says butt secks or something)
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Alicee
Twitch? Are you a Coke addict?

No, I have Tourette's. I don't scream, I have motor tics, and I kinda twitch here and there.

It's nothing demeaning. I've always wanted an awesome nickname, and I got one.

Saxo-Walrus

I don't have an Ipod, but I named my MP3 playing device Bob or Frederich. I really don't care about it enough to remember it's names, birthdays, hobbies and intrests, allergies, home address, or social security number.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by ChaoticVengence
i think you have a lack of friends if you nae your iPod (unless you ordered it with an engraving and it says butt secks or something)

When you get it you have to give it a name that shows up in iTunes.......I named mine Brett's iPod of anthrax but I would like to change it....No I'm not an Anthrax fan, I meant the disease...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
ThunderWhale.

there was some firefox extension i had a while back that changed the name of the browser each timed you opened it. one of them was thunderwhale and i liked it and named my ipod it when i got it
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
Quote by BladeSlinger
When you get it you have to give it a name that shows up in iTunes.......I named mine Brett's iPod of anthrax but I would like to change it....No I'm not an Anthrax fan, I meant the disease...

Can you change the name? If I remember right you cant >_>
Ready for this clever name??!?!?

"iPod"

When I plug my iPod into my computer, iTunes doesn't say anything fancy, just iPod. And thats how I like it
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Downfall929
ThunderWhale.

there was some firefox extension i had a while back that changed the name of the browser each timed you opened it. one of them was thunderwhale and i liked it and named my ipod it when i got it

That's awesome.

I wish I knew that add on.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by tymoo22
Can you change the name? If I remember right you cant >_>

Yes, you can, in the same way that you can change the name of a song or artist or all of that.

I named mine Lucky Dan #7. It's named for a sheep that I drew in Latin class that day and pasted to my teacher's desk when she was in the bathroom. I have no idea why I decided to name the sheep Lucky Dan #7, though...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
The whole 'I' thing is too fucking over-hyped, and is ruining the age of the Comact Disc even more than it already is. Soon enough, everyone is going to be forced to use computers as way of receiving music.

I for one, say fuck that. LP's are already hard enough to find.
You do know only 15% of music sales are digital, right?

CDs are still selling strong.

They'll never just DIE. I love buying CDs, and I do when I have some cash. Far better experience and whatnot.

But, to just go into a thread about naming an iPod, and jumping in with the "I hate the mp3 generation", and all that, that's just absurd.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
The whole 'I' thing is too fucking over-hyped, and is ruining the age of the Comact Disc even more than it already is. Soon enough, everyone is going to be forced to use computers as way of receiving music.

I for one, say fuck that. LP's are already hard enough to find.

lol, k.

music before medium.

anyways, mine is Victor Danger.
Quote by fallenangel20
You do know only 15% of music sales are digital, right?

CDs are still selling strong.

They'll never just DIE. I love buying CDs, and I do when I have some cash. Far better experience and whatnot.

But, to just go into a thread about naming an iPod, and jumping in with the "I hate the mp3 generation", and all that, that's just absurd.

All I was saying is the whole 'Ipod' thing is entirely overrated, and I do see the CD age coming to a big final soon enough. Thats no where near being all Apple's fault, but it is contributing.

And it being an 'Ipod name' thread, its still a thread dealing with 'Ipod's'. And all I did was express my opinion ('I for one') on the topic of 'Ipods'.

Yes, I was an ass. However, I dont believe I directly insulted anyone. And no, the last time I checked, CD sales have dropped incredible amounts in time.
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Jun 28, 2007,
Page 1 of 3