Hey, I'm aware that the 2 channel dual rectifiers are older than the 3 channel, but is there anything better about them? Or is the 3 channel the way to go?

Thanks
not much difference. If I were to do it again, I'd go with the two channel. Just because I rarely use the crunch. It's nice to have though I suppose?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
yeah...sometimes you are gonna want to use different sounds for different songs.....or at least i do
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I played a Single Recto at GC the other day with a Les Paul Standard. DAMN was that distortion TIGHT. So clear, I loved it. The cleans were utter **** though.
High as tits
^ye the 2 channels ones sound better. i dont think they make them anymore so you gotta find a used one
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Well either that or a Mesa Single..

Personally.. I believe what people say about the 2 channel being mega better.. Not only that but it's a lower wattage so it's not so ****ing loud...

I prefer lower wattage to be honest.. 50 watts tube is enough to drown out a drummer but enough to crank to high volumes

If you ever need more volume then you can mic it up.