I've recently become infatuated with these two styles of guitars and have come to realize that the only way I could ever possibly own one would be to custom order one to be built for me. Would anyone know any companies I could contact to make one to my exact specifications?
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
i doubt that you could actually pull that off. try moser custom shop or b.c. rich.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
The Arsenal:

88/89 Fender HM Strat
Epiphone Valve Jr

Lag Winter series acoustic

Hohner Marine Band harmonica
^ Someone's compensating for a small penis.

The axe shaped guitars are pretty cool, though. They'd be a thousand times more ergonomical than that monstrosity.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
MAN THE ****ING HARPOONS!

This is one seriously ugly guitar!
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
i could see it. you're gigging with that, you jump, the guitar cuts you in half. crowd loves the show.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by Donkey Kong

Be aware that the picture was just found on google, I don't own it
The Arsenal:

88/89 Fender HM Strat
Epiphone Valve Jr

Lag Winter series acoustic

Hohner Marine Band harmonica