so I'm walking through my dining room floor and I step on some water, look down, then I smell this foul ass **** from the water, it was literally like vinegar mixed with dog piss, armpit and wet farts.

turns out a watermelon which had turned rotten that we bought a week ago sitting on the floor was split open and it spilled all over the floor....
I almost passed out while cleaning it up...

whats the worst smell you've ever......smelled? describe
A millipede's defense mechanism (or that's what I think it is). Try poking one. Once you see it roll into a ball, prepare for a reallllly ****ing bad smell.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Probably beer shits. They are worse with cheap beer, and with a certain combination of food are nearly deadly if inhaled.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Public toilets in Tunisia. Basically a shack built around a hole in the ground; when you piss, you can see a giant reservoir of feces and piss merely 3-4 feet below the hole you are pissing into.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
at work when they were cleaning the chamber where all the food pieces that go down the drain go to from the dishpit. That is a horrible smell but they guy had some really strong minty spray thing that smelt good after
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
OH yeah did I mention.....the white **** on your teeth kinda smells like your own jizz if you think about it

Quote by AzureNight
Public toilets in Tunisia. Basically a shack built around a hole in the ground; when you piss, you can see a giant reservoir of feces and piss merely 3-4 feet below the hole you are pissing into.

and um....
I was walking through the marsh behind my friend's house with about five other people, and I was walking right next to one of my friends. the grass was really tall, so we couldn't see where we were walking. She stepped right on a rotting animal of some sort. More like stepped in it. She puked. that was easily the worst smell I have ever encountered.
Quote by SGK531
I was walking through the marsh behind my friend's house with about five other people, and I was walking right next to one of my friends. the grass was really tall, so we couldn't see where we were walking. She stepped right on a rotting animal of some sort. More like stepped in it. She puked. that was easily the worst smell I have ever encountered.

What the puke? or the rotting animal??
So we used to have this dog that would eat our cats **** and litter, and then throw it back up after it had digested a bit. Yeah, that was the worst smell ever.
cat ****, or if you use a carpet cleaner, clean your carpets, then leave it for a few weeks, when you go to empty the dirty water, o gawd it f*ckin reeks
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Pissing on Sauna rocks is the smelliest experience i have ever had and until you smell it, you have no idea the foulnesss of the stench
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Fox piss. Friend of mine has a pet fox, and I wanted one up to the point I walked by its litter box (yes, he trained it to use a litter box). I don't know what they drink, but its like super concentrated piss, makes you want to gag and puke when you smell it.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
ok so my friend for some random reason took a dump in a plastic bag and left it in the middle of the room

the smell made just about all of my friends throw up i mean that was the smeliest s*** ever
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
bag of rotted chicken under a highway overpass. and i had to walk down thats street everyday this week. i noticed they cleaned it up today, but the smell remains. the juices that were exceted from the chicken during decomposion. gross.

EDIT: HOT SUMMER DAYS... makes it smell all that much better
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Last edited by PaperStSoapCo at Jun 29, 2007,
Quote by Alicee
The Bog of Eternal Stench!!!!

Labyrinth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
myspace.com/coffinslutcoffinslut