Page 1 of 2
Ok, The Sacariest Movie ive ever seen if The Ring. Now i believe that there are scarier movies. I dare someone to find a movie that can scare me, as the ring did. Ive that alot of azn subtiltied movies are susposed to be pretty messed up and scary but some titles would be nice. Thanks In Advance.
Movies don't scare me...

I saw 1408 the other day and gf jumped all the time but I didn't even blink...

Jason and Freddy, FTW, though.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
All newer horror are crap honestly The ring was a Joke...and most others are too
Ill stick to older ones the gore was ****ty but the storys aref--king gold...
Like the older friday the 13th movies or The first childs play movies...or look into Silver Bullet
there all great
Btw fair warning "Silver Bullet" scared me for 3 f--king yrs lol
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Quote by blakehendrix
The Evil Dead is good

Evil Dead Own. Funny, not so much scary...
IMHO, the best scary movies weren't the scariest. I thought all the Alien movies were a perfect blend of suspense, terror, and action and special effects. I'm not all that into scary movies though.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Carrie is scary because it can happen, the Hannibal series movies are scary because THAT DID HAPPEN...
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
Movies don't scare me...

1408 was rated pg 13 so.....yeahhh

and bad examples of Jason and Freddy, what the hell? I can't think of any right now seeing how the film industry has slumbered into a ****hole in the recent 10 years.
The Ring has to be possibly the least scary horor film I've ever seen.

Quote by gampersnaz
All newer horror are crap honestly The ring was a Joke...and most others are too
Like the older friday the 13th movies or The first childs play movies...or look into Silver Bullet
there all great

+1
Silver Bullet FTW!!!
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Hannibal films were pretty freaky... they actually happened? Although there's way more scary ones out there..
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club
My sister made me watch 'night of the living dead' the 1990 remake when I was 7. I have never been scared by any movies since... But that ****ing movie has haunted me for 9 years.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
1408 was rated pg 13 so.....yeahhh

and bad examples of Jason and Freddy, what the hell? I can't think of any right now seeing how the film industry has slumbered into a ****hole in the recent 10 years.

...Huh?

And yeah, I'm fourteen so PG-13 in theatres is about my only choice.

Silence of the Lambs kicked ass.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
...Huh?

And yeah, I'm fourteen so PG-13 in theatres is about my only choice.

Silence of the Lambs kicked ass.

I suggest movies like High Tension and ****, can't think of any truly scary ones, all these new slasher movies (hostel, saw, etc) are all ****ing ****.
Quote by gampersnaz
there all great

+2

Silver Bullet was fuggin great!!! I haven't seen that movie in a good 10+ years, now to find. MUAAHHAAHAH!
myspace.com/coffinslutcoffinslut
Quote by S)E-Javelin
I suggest movies like High Tension and ****, can't think of any truly scary ones, all these new slasher movies (hostel, saw, etc) are all ****ing ****.

How bout House of the Thousand Corpses? Anybody had watched it?
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
Quote by darkangel24

How bout House of the Thousand Corpses? Anybody had watched it?

Was on IFC other night.....not something I would sit through for an entire 2 hours.
Abbot And Costello meet Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Ok guys, take my word. The scariest movie I have ever seen is a movie called "Shutter". It's in Thai and trust me, it has got to be the scariest movie I've ever seen.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
Quote by guitartilldeath
Ok guys, take my word. The scariest movie I have ever seen is a movie called "Shutter". It's in Thai and trust me, it has got to be the scariest movie I've ever seen.

No, don't see it. The movie's scary, but it isnt the scariest movie ever.
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
The Evil Dead scared the crap out of me when I was 7 years old. The only film to scare me since (and I consider myself a big horror fan) was the (first half of) Descent. That film had me so wound up and tense I couldn't believe it.
thomas the tank, when hes about to crash.
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

Quote by 14shadesofblue
Carrie is scary because it can happen, the Hannibal series movies are scary because THAT DID HAPPEN...

I don't think they are based on a true story per se. But Thomas Harris did draw inspiration from actual serial killers. Such as Ted Bundy and Ed Gein (I think).
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

I'm not frightened quickly but some movies are just grose (like hostel)
But the grudge (the japanese version) I was scared a few times
but we were looking in this old house without lights and it was a heavy thunderstorm
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
I found Pulse pretty scary...

and The Shining is one of the best horror movie made... Its not that scary but Jack Nicolson in that movie is just awesome!!
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
Movies don't scare me...

No wonder movies don't scare you if you've only watched **** like Freddy vs. Jeson
Lethal Cut. The goriest movie I have EVER seen.

and for scary ones, maybe The Waking Of The Priest.
DANK MEMES
New horror movies are crap.
Though SAW, and Gothica, even though they aren't scary, kicked major ass.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Freddy vs Jason isn't scary at all. That movie just lacks something, there's only slashing and stuff like that, but it's not real horror. Psychological horror movies ( did I spell it right?) are the most bad ass. No movie has scared me much as the shining and psycho. If you know what I mean.
Never seen a film that's scared me yet.

The Ring was awful, just awful.

Haha, Grudge 2, never see it, unless you really want to laugh, and be confused as hell.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
When I was younger I thought the St. Francisville Experiment was pretty damn freaky. This was before I found out it was fake.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by af_the_fragile
The Shining is one of the best horror movie made... Its not that scary but Jack Nicolson in that movie is just awesome!!

+1 me and my mates were watching it and there is this scene were the music keeps building up and than there comes this black screen with tuesday on it...
At that moment claire screamed here lungs out jst cuz the tension
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
I thought Ju-On (The Japanese Grudge) was pretty crap. I actually prefer the American made one. The scene where Sarah Michelle Gellar is on the bus and the face appears at the window got me. Pretty good movie, but yeah, stay the hell away from The Ring. It was the biggest waste of an hour and 50 minutes ever. I was waiting for the scary part and then the credits rolled, I wasn't too impressed if you know what I mean. ¬_¬
Celtic FootballClub1888
"The Version You Didn't See" of the original Exorcist still creeps me out everytime. The scene where she spider walks down the steps still haunts me.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
I found the Grudge pretty funny actually....
But that was mostly cuz i watched it after watching Scary Movie 4 in which they make fun of that movie....
Whenever the kid came up in grudge, i could only remember the kid in scary movie 4 n couldn't stop myself from laughing!

oh and EVIL DEAD 3 was one of the most hilarious scary movie i ever watched!!
The Thing,
Blair Witch Project,
Se7en (I haven't seen Zodiac yet),
They Shoot Horses, Don't They?
Requiem For A Dream
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Quote by browar
Se7en (I haven't seen Zodiac yet),

Zodiac isn't scary, it's a thriller at best.

I've seen the Japanese version of the Ring but that was meh but the American version of The Grudge scared me quite a bit.
Page 1 of 2