I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Because all the cool kids are getting it
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
I dont know what the hype is about.. the launch edition of it will probably be terrible, and like break if you use it...
It's an iPod + Cell + I think a camera combined.

Pointless buying one now, people should wait 2 months so that most glitches will be fixed.
Quote by Dimebag Dave
"queing" ?

"lining up", for those of us on this side of the pond.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
Its a jack of all trades device, combining stuff that everyone already has into one little box, which has 'Mac' on it, so everyone who is cool or wants to be cool will have one.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
i think it does look really nice and i like how you "use" it (touch screen etc). But i would prefer a Nokia N95 in front of the iPhone, it has a navigator for example..and a camera (a truly good one) which i think the iPhone doesn´t have
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
$600 for a cell phone that can do some pretty neat stuff while people in another part of the world can't afford to buy shoes or food.
member #2 of the hippies kickass club
It looks pretty neat, but I would probably look like a douche if I had one.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by toastchad
$600 for a cell phone that can do some pretty neat stuff while people in another part of the world can't afford to buy shoes or food.

why dont you go devote your life to third world countries like mother teresa?.
wait for gen2= more features, lower price, duh
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
it looks cool but i mean really...unless u wear a latex glove whenever you use it...screens gonna crap up. i'll stick with my phone with buttons and keep my ipod in my pocket thank you...oh and keep 600 big ones too...big plus
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
yea ill just stick to my old samsung phone/mp3 player..
ive heard my dad say that the japanese has a phone with credit card/camera/mp3 capabilities o.O
crazy japanese technologies
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
one more gadget to drive us from the things we should to doing........living, congrats there Apple

****ing douchebags
Quote by S)E-Javelin
one more gadget to drive us from the things we should to doing........living, congrats there Apple

****ing douchebags

You're not forced to buy it dipshit. I think it looks pretty cool, although it's not my kind of thing. I wouldn't mind having a go on one though.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
You're not forced to buy it dipshit. I think it looks pretty cool, although it's not my kind of thing. I wouldn't mind having a go on one though.
Moron, I know I'm not forced to buy it, doesn't mean the other idiots won't be fooled into getting one, such as yourself.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Moron, I know I'm not forced to buy it, doesn't mean the other idiots won't be fooled into getting one, such as yourself.

You have said
us from the things we should to doing
which implies that you will buy one, or it will affect you. And how does it stop us "living" I don't think you die from using it.
Quote by H(i)SS
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe or iPhone...?

tough one

every single rich ass kid at my school is gonna have one and get sick of it within a week

True, what you could do is see if they're in high demand (check websites see if they have loads preordered) buy them, then sell them on.
Quote by Cal UK
True, what you could do is see if they're in high demand (check websites see if they have loads preordered) buy them, then sell them on.

genuinely good idea for all similar situations, but at this point it's just too late. anyone who really wants one had the foresight to preorder it and people with your mentality have as well. at the current rate there are going to be none left in a few hours. For the love of god, there was a guy here in Vegas who has been waiting outside since tuesday
Quote by Cal UK
You have said which implies that you will buy one, or it will affect you. And how does it stop us "living" I don't think you die from using it.

Figure of speech, idiot.........get a ****ing clue before I anal you

kinda like that.