Page 1 of 2
So, me and 6 of my friends pulled an all nighter last night and drank 106 sodas. Can anyone honestly top that? I'll post a picture as soon as I get one.
The horrors of crystal meth...
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
that's pretty disgusting.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
thats about 15 cans a person, i could do that throughout a whole night, no problem
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
how many cases you strat out with?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by Shoestick
The horrors of crystal meth...

add that with Mountain Dew, and you've got one hell of a night ahead of you.
Quote by gibson_10
how many cases you strat out with?

I'm not really sure, I didn't buy them. We counted the empty cans right before everyone left.
Thats ****ing gross man...
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Thats...not healthy. Have fun passing a jagged 1 inch kidney stone through a 2 millimeter tube, I wish you the best of luck. Remember, cranberry juice is your friend.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Back in high school I used to drink 100 cans of soda a week. Right up until my third heart attack.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by leftybassdude
thats about 15 cans a person, i could do that throughout a whole night, no problem

me too...

my best friend and i once drank 11 Vanilla cokes (best drink ever!) each in a span of 2 and a half hours to try and stay up for a gig we had. it was the day after my birthday and we didnt get any sleep that night.
I remember when I was 14 and me and my friends would have simultaneous pop drinking/don't shower competitions. Yep, we were real badasses. Much like the TS
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
You need to drink 15 cans of soda to stay awake for a night?

Aside from it being disgusting, it's rather sad. It also appears that there was no particular reason for you to stay up, which is kind of stupid.

Congratulations I guess?

EDIT:
Quote by NGD1313
106 cans between 7 people?

Fuckin' amateurs.

*sips Sunkist*

Bunch of Fuckin' amateurs Dude.

</Big Lebowski reference>
Quote by gibsonpenguin
You need to drink 15 cans of soda to stay awake for a night?

Aside from it being disgusting, it's rather sad. It also appears that there was no particular reason for you to stay up, which is kind of stupid.

Congratulations I guess?

We stayed up because it was my friends birthday party and we felt like it. And the soda wasn't to stay awake, it was just to see how many we could drink.
Sorry man, that's a cool accomplishment and all, but these sorts of things make you diabetic. I don't approve.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
well, not 106 cans of soda, but me and 5 of my friends stayed up for 40 hours in a row on a total of 20 energy drinks (and not the ****ty american ones...the potent canadian ones) and 6 pots of coffee.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by darkstar2466
Sorry man, that's a cool accomplishment and all, but these sorts of things make you diabetic. I don't approve.

Don't worry dude. We don't do this all the time. Its a pretty rare occurence. I normally only have one or two.
How is that "disgusting"? I could see stupid, but I don't think its gross. My record is 6 or 7 in one night. I had a cup of Baja Blast and a can of Vault Tues.. I've been up now for about 48 hours with only 3 hours sleep.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by vicd08
How is that "disgusting"? I could see stupid, but I don't think its gross. My record is 6 or 7 in one night. I had a cup of Baja Blast and a can of Vault Tues.. I've been up now for about 48 hours with only 3 hours sleep.

Props dude. Thats pretty sweet.
Just slam a 6 pack of Red Bulls, on top of a double shot of expresso.

Caution: Causes intense restlessness, and the overwhelming desire to do something physical AKA, wank uncontrollably, due to boredom, and lack of anything productive to do.
your all a bunch of pussys! i can stay up like 40 hours easy.

plus i can drink soda/coffee like its nothing!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Before I'm beaten to it...

El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by drakenshadow
your all a bunch of pussys! i can stay up like 40 hours easy.

plus i can drink soda/coffee like its nothing!
\

Yes, I am a female sex organ, because YOU, the anonymous user, can drink more caffeinated beverages than me, and waste more time than me, staying awake.

You need to get laid, pal.
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
\

Yes, I am a female sex organ, because YOU, the anonymous user, can drink more caffeinated beverages than me, and waste more time than me, staying awake.

You need to get laid, pal.

your just jealous.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by metallifan3091
Props dude. Thats pretty sweet.

I took a nap because I was bored. I am not tired at all now!! I've been up about 40 hours now, not quite 48 until 11:00AM. Has anyone else just not been tired, but without having any caffeine? I have no idea why I'm so wide awake!
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by metallifan3091
So, me and 6 of my friends pulled an all nighter last night and drank 106 sodas. Can anyone honestly top that? I'll post a picture as soon as I get one.

Please be sure to take pictures of those kidney stones for us too.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
...kidney stone?
wats a kidney stone?
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Kidney Stone is calcium deposits that build up in the kidney, then...

Bam, you basically piss out a rock of calcium.
Quote by SuperRitsu
...kidney stone?
wats a kidney stone?

If you eat and drink large amounts of unhealthy junk food, you have to pee out a small stone, I believe about the size of a pea. wiki it.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Page 1 of 2