Hey i created this thread for people that aren't middle level guitarist and are looking to upgrade their sound on guitar. When you need advice just explain the type of sound your looking to get and the kind members of Ultimate Guitar will help you find it, oh and if your looking for a certain price range than list that to.

thanks and i hope this helps you in your endeavors.
Here's my advice to 90% of people looking for new pedals:

Save up for a new amp .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
^^ agree completely

amp has a lot more to deal with your sound than pedals.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
and, you know, there's an entire forum and this one thread would defeat the purpose.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by LoseItAcoustic
Hey i created this thread for people that aren't middle level guitarist and are looking to upgrade their sound on guitar. When you need advice just explain the type of sound your looking to get and the kind members of Ultimate Guitar will help you find it, oh and if your looking for a certain price range than list that to.

thanks and i hope this helps you in your endeavors.

Kind people? on UG?

theres only a few people on here i could consider kind.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45