Page 1 of 2
What are some of the worst things you have ever smelt.

1. Rotten Tomatoes
2. Garbage
3. Little brothers foul breathe
Vomit.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

fox piss. it'll make you puke every time if you get a big wiff of it.
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
I once left some food in the fridge before going off for a 2week long holiday.... And i turned off the power supply to the fridge before leaving the house....

After two weeks it was a fungi fest in the fridge and that was the worst thing i ever smelled!!!
my mates breath, kindly described by someone as "rotting lobster"

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

ass wine, and 3 day old piss in a mug.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
my current farts lol
My Gear:

Ibanez RGT42FX
Fender Strat Copy
Ashton Quarter Size Classical
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Multi-FX Pedal
FAB Metal Pedal
Two Hands
ass juice
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Dog **** (its the worst **** you can get!)

Rotting cabbage

Moldy tomatoes

Moldy cheese

Rubbish

Sick!

There not good!
Quote by thatthing
you.

lol

LOL!

YOU'RE SO ****ING FUNNY!

OH.
MY.
GOD!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
LOL!

YOU'RE SO ****ING FUNNY!

OH.
MY.
GOD!

yea, thats right.
Quote by Rory's_strat
E-popularity. The best kind of popularity.

oh well... thats all i can get.
A regularly wanked penis that hasn't been washed for a few days, leaving a scale of strong smelling smeg under the rim.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
and unflushed turd in the toilet thats been there for 2 months.
happened last year at school.eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by Twist of fate
i kinda like the smell of my own sweaty ballsac personally. You cant hurt a person for that

One time when I was about 10, I was at a day camp, and this poor kid shat himself. He was so embarrassed he didnt tell anyone or do anything about it. By the time we got on the bus to go home, the smell was so incredibly apalling that the busdriver had to pull over to let about 15 kids throw up. I haven't smelt much worse than that.
Nearly overflowing port-o-potties that have been sitting in 100 degree heat for a week that a bunch of little kids have used. I nearly threw up when I got near those when I was staff at Cub Scout day camp.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
methane gas

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Page 1 of 2